Saturday 24 May 2008

Sasha’s second 30 day challenge


Ok human being PUA’s for the world.

It’s time for my 2nd challenge. The first one brough sex, intrigue, broken hypmens and the like. Let’s see how far we can push things this time around.

I’m going to do a challenge with several mini goals and challenges, but the main one will be very, very simple. I’m going to try and sleep with as many girls as humanly possible in the next 30 days. Why? Because I’m not converting #’s and makeouts to lays. I just want to get this shit down 100%. Getting laid here and there – well I just don’t feel I’m living up to my potential and I want to see how far I can take it. Also I want hotter girls.

I’ve kind of mastered the street pickup. It’s great, I love it. I love being able to get number of hot chicks while they are just going about their day.

But what’s the point If I’m not actually sleeping with most of them?? Helooooo What am I trying to make friends here? I’m not calling them all, trying to fuck them all. That’s where the challenge comes in….

Number’s don’t mean shit if you don’t push them all the way. Problem is, I get too many then forget about them, loose them etc. So I’m going to limit myself to ONE number per day, for the whole month. If I get a girl’s number, that’s it. That’s my day. I can still go for SNL or even Same DAY lays, or I can GIVE my number. But I only TAKE one number per day. Then it will be easy to see, how many of the 30 girls I called would I have actually laid at the end of the challenge did I lay? Interesting right?

Also, I want to work on SNL’s and my day 2 lays. I’m going to be merciless. I’m either going to fuck girls on the night, or should I get a # get girls to meet me near my house, find a reason to go back to mine, get them into my room and escalate like fuck.

I’m also doing more Davix x stuff – telling girls my rules (aka 3 strikes you’re out) – telling them directly I want to fuck them. Not taking ANY shit.

If a girl flakes, she might get 1 text in a week, after that nothing, ever. Partially I’d rather not even text them once after they’ve flaked but… maybe one ….

One of the elements I’ll be following will be trying to game at a lower energy level.

Every night before I go out I’ll decide what specific thing I’m working on will be. Will do blocks of a few days for one thing, etc etc.

Would like to try the apocalypse opener for a couple of nights out as well, that is one of my sub goals.

I’d like to also work on some basics on a few nights … Lazer eyes, heavy (sexual) kino … and verbal sexual escalation. Whew!!

Let’s do this!!!!

No comments: