Saturday 24 May 2008

30 Day challenge T - 2 (Saturday 23rd may)

Went to punk. There were hot girls. Spoke to one hot 18 year old german. Uber hot. She guessed I was 23. I’m going to just start agreeing with that – but they always guess their age plus 5 when they know you’re older. Anyways, she’s dancing with her friends and amazingly wasn’t approached by many guys, if any. I negged her a bit about her job. Maybe a bit too much… she told me to fuck off (jokingly I think) and I left her alone for a bit then re-opened. Didn’t really have comfort, just banter. Gave her my card. Opened loads… Chat with a cute Japanese girl, went ok. Social proofed this other crazy dancing cute but chubby Japanese girl who was with a few friends. A hot 3 set, many 2 sets. Didn’t get anywhere with anyone. Had some good reactions from my new text message opener

I’ll just come up to a girl and show her the message

“Let’s cut the shit. You, me, a house, 2.4 children and a puppy. You pick the location. What do you say?”

But hard to properly hook after that. Music was extremely loud. At the end of the night outside I got this one hotties facebook (had a BF but was into me) but hardly worth mentioning.

Then me and Yen and Tai hit the streets. It’s pretty dead but Yen out frame’s me to come into Lester square. It’s really dead. We’re in front of metra and he starts ploughing towards picadilly circus. I say “noooo way guys. My ankle hurts, I’m loosing my voice. I’m not going any further from my bus stop. I’m staying put!”

Yen wanders off briefly but I hold my ground. There’s a 5 set I open that hooks great. I call yen and have the girls yell “we’re 5 sexy bitches, sasha needs a wingman!” though really only 2 were cute. Yen comes back and then he and Tai wing me a bit. I steal my target (steal = pickup and carry away) a few metres away and make out with her. I try convince her to come home with me but she’s not having it. She says I have to come out with her to some club in Camden. As I write this the morning on the 24th I don’t remember her name and probably won’t find her number in my phone.

Note to self: Carry a notepad and have girls write their names on their along with “something original” to remember them by. When asked say “yea I meet a lot of girls, you’re going to have to do something to stick out!!” gotta start doing this!!!

Oh there was an ok looking girl from Holland on the street – again I tried to drag her back – it was close. I didn’t push too hard as she was THAT hot but do-able. She actually said she would come if all of us were going and said to yen and Tai “I’ve hardly spoken to you guys, we could hang out so I could get to know you better!”

Uhh was that a DTF ORGY SOI ???????? weird. Anyways I texted her and she texted back straight away. Could do it just for the exp. She wasn’t too bad…

Got some other numbers, it’s all hazy. I have to write my reports every night

No comments: