Sunday 11 May 2008

Haven't been posting!!

Ok I still dunno if anyone reads this, lol but if anyone does... sorry about not posting!

I've been out there just you know - living. Sometimes you wanna get in front of the computer and type and some times you don't. LAtely, I haven't...

I have however starting teachin daygame bootcamps. Just little ones - but so far everyone has been happy.... What else has happened? Yea I banged a new chick (in my andrew dice clay voice) lol ... started listening to david x's stuff (very good, have a listen - hilarous AND improves your game) ... i'm going to start applying some of his stuff more

I've been lazy to be honest. I have a couple of fb's and well I just haven't been pushing things

Well it's time to get things a rolling

Onwards and upwards!

i've met some real hotties recently but i cant be bothered going into detail until i get the lay. then i'll write up the whole thing, hehe. but from here on in i'll try and blog more regularly. i do enjoy it. it's just a habit thing, you're either in the habit of doing it or you're not.

i'll post my field report i just wrote after this note. here it comes!

No comments: