Sunday 11 May 2008

new park routines, massages, #'s on bootcamp

May 11


I was teaching bootcamp, and was in state. We do some stuff in covent garden then head over to this park. I Ran over and lay face down next to this group of girls… one was on top of another one giving a massage, I was like “share the love!” and they don’t. I’m like “come on, what do I have to do to get a massage around here?? I’ll give u a massage first! Work with me!” … they didn’t do shit (they were Spanish dunno if they even knew what I was on about)

So I got up and started walking back towards the students… then I see a really hot girl (maybe 8.5) in a little ass bikini (hoot body!) face down, all by herself. I’m in state and the students are laughing at my gimmick with the massage (more importantly I thought it was funny) so I just leaned right down and opened her (I think I said “hey, cute girl in a sexy bikini, all alone in the park, reading a book….. What’s going on here!! If you’re BF saw you strutting your stuff in a park like this, he’d flip out!”

“I don’t have a bf!”

BOoM! I take the piss out of her for not having one, find out she’s an au pair, blah blah, she should come out to one of my gigs, she says cool. “better yet” I tell her “how about you and me just get some ice cream in the week?” (yad’s favorite day2)

Yea that would be cool! Get her to dial me and that’s a wrap. Normally with a hottie like her I’d stay in set a bit more but I’m taching bootcamp so I tell her I gotta get back to my friends

Ah – forgot to say somewhere mid set her friend comes back. I ask her if she’s an au pair and she says yes. I tell her she looks like she’d make a good one. “I can tell which people beat up on kids, and you’re not one of those…” she likes me… cool, no cock blocking from her – sorted! … then I ask her “she says she don’t have a BF? What’s up with that – is that true?” … the friend confirms it. I look at the hb “Bah! You paid her to say that right? sure sure…. What EVER!!!....”

It was a great set!

One nice opener I came up with was this

"Hey - Can I join you guys in your sun worship? I find I get better tanning results when I sunbathe with others. Weird huh?" then just lay down next to the girls

One student not only did that but actually lay down as he was delivering the opener, and then said "hey, pass the suntan lotion" and they did!! HAHAHAH it was fucking hilarous! he had a great set as well

Same guy wussed out on openening this hot red headed girl. he comes back like "i couldn't do it" i'm like "bitch, turn around right now!!" and he went and was in there for like 15 minutes, # closed her and he's got a date with her

she was soooo hot i wish i'd have just gone after her myself after he wussed the first time hehe Cheesy


The other one number from me was in this one other set .... these 3 italian girls also in the park. Now I’ll be honest, none of them were hot. My target did however and a 9 body. Like, amazing big boobs and a fantastic fucking stomach. Like OH MY GODDDDDD

I wasn’t sure if she was boring or not into me, but the set only went well when I asked her if she had a bf and she said no…. then I escalated and it went great. I asker her when was the last time she (humping motion) and she was like “2 weeks ago…” I asked if she was drunk and she said yes. I told her sober sex was better and she agreed…

Oh I bet her a massage I was older than her and she agreed – so she gives me my massage. I told her she sucks and I show her how it’s done – I get my hands on her. Wowsers!! From there I verbally and physically escalate and by the end I’m tickling her and kissing her neck etc

i had 2 mini packets of condoms (to give to my students, haha) which fell out of my trousers at the end of the set. she's like "what's that!" so thinking fast i was like "i just got tested, innit. they give u free condoms!" and she said "why were u tested?" and i said "you've never been tested!?!" and she said "no, never, i always used condoms!"

i was like "What!! what about with your boyfriend!" and she said "always!" and i was like "ok i'm not going call you!" ... (told her i was kidding!) but whoa.

condoms falling out of your pocket at the end of set it uhhh... a bit ackward. heheh

She says to text her in the week as it costs her $$ if I call her on her Italian phone. I say ok, I’ll give u a text

Her face was like a 6 or 6.5 but did I mention the body? Jesus I should have took some pictures it was mind blowin (fuck, next time, next time!) wooooooooooowwwww

I got some other facebooks and stuff, nothing really worth mentioning

Oh wait – one cute 3 set later in the day (was with gameboy and earl grey) I was like

“hey are you guys under age! You guys are cute, but I’ve been to jail and I’m not going back!!” and they were like 19/20 so I flirted with them. They were shocked but liking it… some were very shy but I got a couple of their facebooks as I really could not read whether they were interested (though they stayed in conversation for around 7 mins)

I’ll add them and see if I can get them out. 2 of them were really cute (it was a group of like 8 in the end)

fuck what a nice day it was. i hope it stays like this! BOO YA !!!

Was anybody out there sarging?? Wasn't it glorious?!?!

I'd say it was around 50% chance of hotties in covent garden. (or some UG cover with a good chance of hotties) but not all hotties. hehe.

No comments: