Thursday 24 September 2009

What the fuck am I doing

FUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fuuuuuckkkkk

did my comedy show. one of my bootcamp students brings 2 girls, one is hot with a fucking AMAZING body who is throwing herself at me all night. i didn't wanna grab her details as i figured it's my students target..... later he says "nah fuck her, i can when you leave BA"

anyways her and her friend (and this kiwi guy) were cool and I was going to meet them after this ONE THING i had to do (filming for this show) ... i arrange to meet them somewhere and of course, that bar is closing when i get there and they are gone

all i had to do was have them stick with us and i've have fucked this HORNY HOT AMERICAN

god i suck. WTF was i thinking?? putting my friends TV pilot before vagina. hehe

i could have done both tho, seriously. FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

another old lesson not followed. if it's a sure thing, DONT LET THEM OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SIGHT

such a douche.

No comments: