Friday 25 September 2009

Slighltly better sex with ARgentinian #2

alrighty..... so Last week we filmed a pilot episode here in Buenos Aires that involved me going around and trying to pick girls up. one of the girls i opened was pretty cute with a hottie little bod and i got her number

did i think i've ever see her again? no. not really. well, not at all.

nightgame number close = fucking worthless

but, i had to try anyways

so, i text her and i'm like "listen, i'm leaving town for the weekend. come meet me tonight at 8pm at the starbucks!" (i had a date with this other hottie at 6pm who was meeting her friend at 8pm, so it made sense!"

right - so the first hottie shows up. She's cute but not as hot as she looked at this house party I met her at. However, it was pretty fucking amazing i got her out.

a) she was by a long shot the hottest girl in the party

b) she's an actress/bartender/writer blah blah social butterfly

What did I do at the party? WAs myself, spoke to her a bit. she didn't care too much, left her alone. spoke to her some more... gave her a massage ... played the question game. she couldn't think of a question after 2 fucking questions. then she had to go to the bathroom. i let her go, and then she was talking to other people at the party. on her way out i told her to give me her number and i'd send her some funny texts. she did

bit of text stuff back and forth and she agrees to meet. it helped that i did a comedy show the night before and her friend (who was in the audience) texted her and said i was awesome. anywho:

I didn't really feel any chemistry with her. at all. like i didn't wanna fuck her. i brought that up and she agreed and we talked about how lame dudes try and pick her up. i told her about my "second job" and she thought it was great.

i told her i had a date with another girl after her.. she was a bit jealous. she also texted me after she's left saying "have you got your tongue in her mouth yet? let me know if you need any advice!"

I think I can still sleep with her. i'm not sure. i'm not even sure i want to. but maybe. it doesn't matter i really don't care.

uhhhhh right so she leaves, second girl shows up

now, this girl's quite fun. just one of those fun girls, you know? first thought "your not as hot as you were in the club" ... second thought "i still wanna fuck you"

we talk a bit about BS. lying game: she goes out on the 3rd question.

Qustion game: goes great, we're just talking thilthy fucking sex and she's asking me thilthy sex. it's on. she gives me exactly zero resistance... touching, poking, kissing her neck, kissing... zero

at some point she says "i'm not going to sleep with you" and i'm like "what are you, retarded? let's get the fuck out of here!" and she's like "no i'm not going to sleep with you!"

so... after that.. like 20 mins more of talking and my kissin her neck and she says "actually, there's a bus that goes near my house from your house"

I say "took you long enough. let's go"

She says "ok!" ... followed by "this is crazy!"

yea yea. really crazy. we come in, quick tour of the house (says hi to my mates) straight upstairs and we get down to business

this girl wasn't a fucking prude. nice blowjob.... she's horny... she has good tits and a good ass. pretty good.... i fucked her for about 20 mins, tho i wasn't too into it.

I USED My LAST KAMA SUTRA BRAND EXTRA LARGE CONDOM> FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M SCREWED!!! waaaahhhhhhh

It's actually great having only one condom. I told her on the way, i only have one... like maybe i could buy some. she said "nah i have to get the last bus before 12 (it was almost 10pm) so i don't have much time anyways...one is enough" and i didn't argue

so - if you're not that into it... "having one condom only" will keep you from having to fuck again if you don't really want to. you can always "find" another condom or whatever. just a thought - it's just another false time constraint.

anywho - i almost came 4 times so I guess it was alright. i just wasn't that into her. i fucked her on principle. i hit on her, got her number, and she wanted to fuck. so i did what had to be done

fucking fuck, hot girls are adding me on FB from my comedy show. gotta hit some of that

i think i'm getting a feel for the argy girls. you just have to be super super super pesky. that's it. you have to turn up the aggression post game

POST GAME is everything. numbers don't mean shit unless you have tight text/phone game. that's what you MUST have. My phone / text game is good only when i really try. but after a couple of text if the girl doesn't agree to meet me - i loose interest because i've already met another 5 girls who's # i've gotten.

I've been falling into my own trap. I wrote an article called "too much abundance can be bad" which I have to fucking re-read.

Essentially ... it talks about what i've been doing. HAving too many leads and not investing enough time in any of them

Better to have 3 hot girls you're really TRYING to get than 35 you send like one or two texts too half heartedly

women have to know you're really fucking going after them. especially if they're hot, and especially if they know they're hot. or... more than that. if they are actually fucking high value. they don't want some douchebag just sending them like a couple of texts. u think they're gonna fuck you off that?

nah. you gotta but the fucking work in.

i'm a douche for not following my own god damn theories. ah well.

I haven't put that article on my site, but I'll post it as I publish this for you guys. Alright. Peace out.

1 comment:

praz80 said...

Sasha, You seem to recently be talking about the anti approach more mentality. But there needs to be a balance of approaching a good amount and actually working on getting to know the girls.

Doing 100 half assed sets is not good. But also getting all giddy and worked up over one number that you got from a super HB will also put you in a scarcity frame.

I personally think 5-10 approaches a day is a good number which is a good volume but not too much where you are going nuts. For some guys it takes doing 10 sets to hit one that will be a good one to stay in.

Great blog. Enjoy the posts!!!