Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sets, sets, sets

This one hottie I met on the weekend called me today. English teacher. Really hot, 34 .... she kept insisting she was just calling me just to find out where i'd be performing. I tried to arrange a meetup so I could improve my spanish and she said "you don't wanna learn spanish!" ... then i asked if she thought my plan was to seduce her. I had to explain it as she didn't understand me. Eventually she was like "ah, ya... that's not going to happen, just so you know"

In otherwords, that's going to happen. Women are so flippin obvious. They are like politicians. Every time they deny something, it's true. Every time they insist they are doing something for a specific reason, it's always for another reason. It's like fucking clockwork.

"oh, i'm just calling you to find out about your show, that's all"

"Ok, i'm just going over to your house to see that movie, that's all"

"Uh, I'm only cupping your balls to see what size underwear you wear, in case I ever buy you underwear"

Do they even realise this shit coming out of their mouth? IT's amazing. I don't know if i'm really going to try with this one... as amazingly I still respect the boyfriend title.

How does that even make sense? I guess it does. If a woman really truly wants to be with one guy - i'm not going to fuck that up for her. Not on purpose, anyways.

I've been thinking more and more about this though.... I know that if I really get to know a girl, and there is a connection - that girl will want to sleep with me, even if she has a BF.

so, then what? Do I give her the polyandrous speech and hope she goes for it? I guess that's better, because I don't want her leaving him for me. That's no good.

So many girls really do have boyfriends though - is it really better just not to ask?? Maybe it is.... maybe just keeping one's mouth shut it the way forward.... but it doesn't feel right. Maybe i should change my name to "moral_pua"

haha

This one other girl i met on a bus. it wasn't really going that well. she spoke ZERO english. At this point my spanish is juuust enough to get by... and try pick up girls. But... there just wasn't any chemistry. I thought fuck it, who cares? ... I just hit on her. "me gusto much, quantos novios tienes?" .... she says "lingo una!" (not one!) .... I make fun of her and ask her "quanto tiempo no tienes un novio?" ... she's been single 5 months.

Then, I just stare at her. She asks me if I have a number. We exchange numbers.
Tommorow I'm going to text her saying "you're hot. come over and meet me in palermo..." .... nothing to loose. or worse. i don't really care, so wtf. There was a french girl (BF) who may come to the party this weekend. And in the last couple of days a couple of #'s. Bah I can't even be bothered to call them lol. We'll see. I could make a good run of it these next 2 weeks I think....



Fuck - indirect approaches have been working really well. Esp when you're a tourist. it's amazing. i just do any ol' functional opener and they ALWAYS stop dead, trying to help me. then i just transition and that's it. i get a number like every time.

I think the reason it works so well is that people are socially programmed to help people with certain things, like the time. or if they are lost. And, once you've stopped them and they realize you're not a psycho killer, it's easy enough to carry on the conversation....

I think you can have like a 98% stop rate with functional... while direct is much lower. Maybe like, 50-70% depending on where you are globally. Some girls, will just RUN when you go direct. I wrote a whole article on it already, so I'm not going to go into it. It's on my website if anyone wants to read it.

But seriously, guys - don't be scared to ask 'em where shit is. Who cares what the opener is, as long as it stops the girl??? Yea, if she's absolutely stonking hot i'll feel like a douche asking her where the laundromat is.... because it's not congruent with my core anymore. But.... otherwise, who gives a FUCK? It's just an opener. Do what will get her to fucking STOP!!!

ONe thing i've been using whilst on bootcamp which is great (easy to use and fun) is this...


"Excuse me... can you help me? (wait for girl to stop....) .... I'm looking for..... a clown factory. Do you know where I can buy a clown?

Now... there is no clown factory. It's goofy. That's why it's good... she realizes it's a joke, but after you've gotten her stopped by using her societal "must help" programming. you see?

Another example

"Hey, uhhh Can you help me? I'm looking for..... the woman of my dreams. ARe you available?" ;)

See what I did? By pretending you need their help you give yourself that moment you need... just long enough to get their attention and show them you're having FUN! (or in this case, going direct after using a functional opener)

You can actually mix and match the types of openers. It's fun stuff.

Anyways, hope that's useful. i have to get to bed!

1 comment:

tony said...

I have seen that you improved your spanish writting that's great!

I had just made the pesto sauce and I added special ingredients and change the recipe a lot. Now it is like you say, boom!