Sunday 20 September 2009

Boundries are very important....

couple of things have happened in the last few days that have made me think about how it's very important to be fucking CLEAR with people - especially with any types of negotiations

you have to say exactly what you will, and will not agree to/tolerate/stand for

It's better to just walk away altogether then confirm in some wishy washy fucking way. Then you're just wondering/worrying about if it's going to work out or if you'll get what you want/need

FUCK THAT SHIT

Nothing is worth sacrificing your self respect, or what you know it right.

Nothing is worth wasting my fucking time on.

I'm never going to do that shit again. If I know what I want, and I think it's reasonable... and you won't meet my terms - you can fuck off. I'd rather not deal with you at all.

that's my new policy. I know, it sounds a bit hitlerish. But it's just another epiphany i've had as clear as day.

When i'm running the show, i'm running the show. IF someone else wants to run it, that's fine.

But if it's my show, it's my fucking show. You can piss off if you don't like it.

End of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed big time. Know exactly what you mean!

- Jalt