Tuesday 11 March 2008

Wow! Chi is REAL motherfuckers!!

Went to my korean FB's house last night. Her flatmate is into reikki. I tried doing it and for the first time, it worked. i mean, really worked!! My hand got all hot and shit, like, seriously. This was not in my imagination. She told me to imagine the energy coming from the sky, into my head down my spine and into my arms. I felt a tingle in the back of my head when I did it. She felt it, and after so did the Korean. She told me she actually felt my energy when I was on the bed and she was stretching on the floor. Koool!! Oh and she clipped my fucking toenails when I was waking up/groggy in the morning. I was too sleepy to fight her off. Then she put some kind of polish shit on it. it tickled, and it was a bit gay, but I was too incoherent to fight her off.

Toenail rape!!

Anyways, I was doing reikki on here in bed and shit... fuck... it was cool. I'd started doing the PC musle excersices from "the multi orgasmic man" .. i held in several orgasms. One, i really almost blew, it took ALL my control but i held it in! then i went back inside her and blew like right away, lol. But i HAD noticed a difference, after just doing the excersice 3 times. will try do more....

Anyways, next day My other mate who's into it came round and did it on me and i could really feel it. like FUCK. tingle all over. felt better after too.... i fell alseep during it. i was just breathing and i felt so fuckin relaxed. wooooo!! i'm going to be studying this more, practicing more.... it's cool!

people really have chi! you can manipulate it!! it's awwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!!

shit i can't wait to actually move the chi from my sex organ up through my body ... will try it next time.... yeah !!

No comments: