Wednesday 19 March 2008

March 18th

March 18th

I called the HB 9 french girl from the bus. Leave a hilarious message. She calls straight back. She don’t wanna use her cred and asks to call her back. I agree, but I wait a full minute before I call her back… fun/fun /rapport/date for tomorrow. Kewl.

Did I mention she’s fucking stunning? Oh my god. She really was. Get a text back from the 20 year old almost virgin. She tells me when she’s free to hang out. Sweet. I’m going to take her to a movie then back to mine and there’s going to be some serious nudity happning… anywho, at night…

I had a date with the 20 year old from hoxton. had food, got her over.

she's only had sex 2 times, with one guy. she's relegious and was saving herself for marriage. she's never enjoyed sex. she kept saying "i'm not going to sleep with you" and i was like "yea i know" .. i used the "i'm not going to try and fuck you tonight, but i will tease you" line. GOLD!! GOLD, JERRY!!

This girl had the most mOST amazin body ever ever ever. she was actually self cousious about it. I told her, i'm going to show you what i think about your body. i threw her on the bed, turned the lights off (put the small one on) and just went to town on her belly kissing and licking and biting. OH MY GOD. if you guys dont' know i have a massive stomach fetish. if i chick has a nice tummy THAT's IT. it's over. and this was the tightest little body possibly i have EVER seen. EVER!!! anyways when i got her back i was building comfort showing her pics on my laptop, funny stuff. but making out in between and stuff... she was moaning...

i was planning on doing my proper massage with oil/strip routine and escalating from there, but when she saw it was 10pm she had to go meet her friend.... boooooo

she kept saying "you're trouble" and "i'm not going to sleep with you" which mean, obviously "i'm going to fuck you"

i joked around that if sex hurt the first two times, it would REALLY hurt with me and that it probably wasn't a good idea... I even threw in "maybe we should just be friends... I don't want to break your vagina..."

god she's is SO CUTE!!

We go to Sports café. I still hate that place.

Weren’t that many targets. Got 2 facebooks that’s it. New move for the dance floor that’s good. “hey! you got some nice dance moves. I don’t have any. Can I just copy your moves?” and then MIRROR their dance moves. It’s funny!

Anyways it sucks right, so we leave

Yen doesn’t want to go to metra. Well none of us do, but there’s nowhere else and this guy says he’s going to get us in for free so we go in

Couple of cute girls but not that much going on. Dunners makes out with this one girl, gameboy wings him and they extract the girls (they will write separate FR on that)

For me, I just game the bartender who was pretty cute. Gameboy says “2 glasses of water please” … I lean in

“what he meant to say was, 2 glasses of water, and your undying love forever, please”

hook.

Was chatting with her while she was serving other customers but it’s annoying. I bust her “I cant believe you’re talking to all these guys right in front of me to make me jealous this early in our relationship. That’s well out of order!!

At one point she waves at me to come around. I say I’ll do it. She says go on there. So I start goin around but the barback won’t let me go in. I wander away, come back later and throw candy at her, she loves it. Later I ask if she has a pen she says no. I say “how do I leave you my # then?” she says “take my number” … I say let’s hang out after your work – she’s not sure when she’s done, I tell her I’ll text her, to let me know when she is done and she says ok

No other sets in the club, everyone else has left I was with. I decide it’s too chodey to wait around so I go home

4.15 am “hiii I just got outta work… Hope u had a good nite x”

I call her. She’s on her way home. I say “come over for tea!” she says she has to be up early. We chat around 10 mins, good chat. She’s fun. we make a date for thur afternoon. Kewl she gonna come to russel square. I’m going to just try bring her back…

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!


No comments: