Saturday 15 March 2008

2 semi makeouts on the street

Very cute, petite 20 year old, on the street in Hoxton. Direct game. Made fun of her when she told me she'd given out her number to 2 guys. I'm like "you hoooo!!! I thought this was special!"

by the end she was like "ok you're #1"

i told her i don't want her number if she gives it out all the time. I said "if you contact me, I will get back to you"

she texted me 20 mints later

"I am so glad i can say that i have now semi-made out with a stranger at a bus stop in london-you are pretty damn cool"

Yea - she didn't wanna full make out in front of her friends... if they weren't there it would have been a hard core tonging session

Then, same thing, semi makeout with a cutie just accross the street. She liiiiiked me

Then this one drunkie was just taking too long puttin her number in my phone so i just walked off. She was being annoying

anyways, yea, i love the street. Am seeing the first one on tues (made plans on my 1st text back to her, didn't waste any time as I was super direct on the street)

No comments: