Thursday 20 March 2008

Stripper game, baby!! 2 #'s and 1 facebook!!

Spearmint rhino – Stripper game!!

Ok, met dunners, earl grey, gameboy, and their mate to hit up spearmint rhino’s. Bouncer was like “where did you hear it’s free for a month?” and I’m like “uh, we just heard from our mate” and he’s like “where did you hear, exactly?” … so gameboy goes for his phone so call someone to ask. I start making friendly with the bouncer. I was offering to give him a hand massage. I hugged him in the end and he was like “it’s fine guys, but the phone down…

The chick on the door was hot. I tell her “sweetie, you’re just setting us up for disappointment looking so hot before we go down there”

She says “the girls are hotter down there” … I say “we’ll see.. I’ll be back for you ;) “

In retrospect she was hotter than any of the girls down there, and I forgot to go back for her L

Anyways, we go in. I don’t even bother with water, although we go to the bar with intention of getting some. We chode crystal for a moment around the bar. Yay. I let a fart rip and we move away from it. One of the bouncers/employees gives us a bollocking for it “did one of you guys fart?” and I’m like “one of us did but we’re never tell who” and he’s like “this is a classy joint, lads”

HE GAVES US SHIT FOR PASSING GAS. It IS a classy joint!!

Anywyas, afer than I’m like “fuck this guys let’s do some stripper game!!”

I just start opening/getting opened. It’s great actually, you can stand around and they come up to you! Get into a long chat with this one dancer (HB8.5) who was pretty chill. He friend asked me if I wanted a dance, I just made fun of her “omg!! are u always so forward – don’t you want to get to know me first??” and she floated off. The cool one didn’t even TRY offer me one. I just talked to her about what she used to to before, how she got into it. Just normal stuff, with me being my usual self. Eventually I told her she was like awesome and lots of the chicks were fucked up and not cool and she was like “yea I’m one of the cool ones, hehe!” … so… I told her she has to come party with me and bring out all her sexy friends and she was like “fuck yea” so I got her facebook… have adder just now

Next one, Russian girl. She tries to get me for a lapdance. I just re-frame and take the piss. “you’re so demanding!! God are you like that with your boyfriend?? HEY!! TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF. GET ON THE BED. PUT IT IN MY BUM-BUM … that’s not sexy, babe.

After that she didn’t mention the lapdance again. We have a nice long chat while sitting down. I though we were in rapport and out of her hustle mode – then the waitress comes round and asks if I want to get her a drink (HOLD THE FRAME!!)

“I think we’re ok for the next 5 mins, we’ll see later”

Keep chatting. Ah, she speaks Russian. So I’m gaming her in Russian. Eventually she’s qualifying herself to me and shit. I tell her she should come party with me, I can hook her up to get into some nice clubs and shit. Was making her laugh a lot… she’s like “you have to take my number!! we’re gonna be friends!!” so I memorise it. (can’t be seen getting it) she says “text me – I’ll check my phone to make sure I gave u the right number!!” … few minutes later the waitress came around again for drinks and the Russian just waved her away.. muahah ;)

She came back to me later and was chatting – I got the vibe she was ready to come home with me. She asked me wherabouts I live, just after I asked her how late she stays awake. I got a close look and her face was just a 7 maybe, body pretty good. I didn’t really want to fuck her bad enough to ditch the guys so I let it go. She texted me a little while after we left the club confirming she’s gotten the text J

Ok there were a bunch of other girls that went nowhere. Some were annoying and constantly asking “do you want a lapdance?” .. this one black girl … I opened her with “why are you shiny? Is that sweat or like a coat of something?” and she’s just reply “do you want a lapdance?” … I kept trying but she wasn’t having any of it. Her friends were in fucking hysterics at my antics and negs and shit. They weren’t hot unfortunately, not even remotely. One girl was really funny.. but just KEPT goin back to the lapdance. I tried to get her details to come out and she was like “yea I’ll come back to you” and she was off

Anywho, one girl Gameboy introduced me to was like kinda cute, and kinda chill, but not really that inresting either. She was interested in US though that’s for sure and wanted to come out with us. She kept coming back and talking to us. She told us her number ( I memorized half then gameboy the other half) and then put it together. Again she tried to check we had the right number… at the end of the night I was like “do you know what a spitoast is sweetie? I think you’d look good with an apple in your mouth and some celery behind your ears” and she was like “yea I know what it is” … “ever fantasized about being taken by two hot guys? Yea you have… what are you doing later” … she said “I like where this is going … I have to pay my boss the money” … she was INTO it !!!!! we didn’t see her at the end but we’ll try organize something maybe for another night. She was DTF. Seriously. DTF. Period.

Their mate kinda tried to come in too high energy when it was going well with the girl. He did a really try hard magic trick… the girl was like, “yea, ok” and then I just kept going. He really had no clue… Note to self/others: It may be a good idea to keep your non pua friends uninvolved when you are going gaming. Especially if it’s strippers and they don’t even know the game basics. Just a thought.

Dunners introduced me to this Japanese girl. I got her laughing and was like “I love Japanese girls!! You are coming out with me. What’s your number!?” she said she actually didn’t know as she just got a mobile .. I said ok, email me, here’s my website. Go write it down right now!! (she did actually go and do it) … I should have build more comfort then sent her off. She was, like, HB9.5 and the hottest girl in the place by a fucking landslide. SICK SICK SICK.

If this girl emails me, and I hook up with her, she is hot enough to get me out of game. That’s how hot we’re talking about guys. UNREAL!

Let’s hope I don’t hear from her, huh? I don’t think I will, I only spoke to her for 5 mins but you never know.

One girl was just pushing the lapdances and kino’ing so I used one of my lines I came up with a few weeks ago during my 30 day challenge

“Oh my god!! You are SO HORNY!! You need to sort yourself out, hehe!! Ooh I love that line. Great stuff.

At one point one drunk young guy in a suit was all over us …. I was just being friendly joking around with him ….

Dunners quote of the day “Easy, your willie is pressed up against my knee” .. no it was funnier than that. Someone post the actual quote, I was in hysterics.

Anyways we leave, hit the streets. I see a set that looked good, sent in dunners, earl grey’s face lights up “can I wing!” … “go on son!!” they are gone a while, I send gameboy to open another…. I come in to wing. One chich has MASSIVE boobs, other one I quite fancy. Chat a bit, they’re drunk. Do my normal banter shit, group hug. I do my boyfriend routine, my target is single! Get the number… she gets her makeup thingie to write it on my arm. I say “put it on my forehead, with your name” so I’m walking around with her number and name with black on my forhead AND the lipstick from the strippers. Hehehe. good peackock, but, not really intentionally (well, ok, the # on the forhead I though would be cool, hehe)

Ok, I smacker her on the mouth a bit with my lips. Ooh she’s a cuuuutie!!!

We go get some pizza. A certain someone orders 2 beers, doesn’t drink them and leaves…. Another PUA who we ran into who was really drunk, had some food, ate it, and then fucked off without paying. What a dick. If you’re reading this, yea, you knuckhead. Stop drinking if it makes you an asshole. This is really a strong argument against the booze/game combination. Come on. Seriously. Come on.

Anyways, yea. So, 2 # and 1 facebook closes in the strip joint and 2 numbers before/after.

Uhh so final thoughts on stripper game

It’s not that hard, it’s all about frame.

Their frame = getting you to buy lapdances

Our frame = getting their number or back to ours to fuck

You just have to hold the line. Don’t say no to the lapdance, just keep going. Ask them shit. Qualify them. Tell them a story. Whatever. Just keep deflecting. The best strategy was just not to even HEAR the lapdance questions. It’s not even in my reality. Just keep going. Sometimes they’ll blow you out, and that’ fine. Some will hook. Some sets hooked so well I actually said “listen, you should get out there and make some money out of these suckers. You can’t just stand around entertaining me all night!” and even THEN they’d hand around longer. Silly girls… couple of times I was actually shooing them away

Anyways, I’d recommend stripper game to any PUA – but you better have a strong fucking frame or you’ll cave. These chicks are professionals. They know how to hustle, be assertive, and push push push.

Stripper game is an EXCELLENT exercise for frame control. It is LITERALLY a FRAME WAR. A Battle of wills. It takes serious energy/will/effort just to HOLD the frame, cuz some of these chicks are HUSTLERS. And they will TWEAK your NIPPLES to throw you off your guard! (earl grey?) had his knob grabbed by one of them….

Talking about if after with Dunners I came up with an analogy we though was quite good, even though he was falling asleep on my couch, hehe

It’s like the movie 300, with the Spartans… you just have to keep saying to yourself

“HOLD THE LINE!!!!”

It doesn’t matter what they say, how hard they push, or what they do…

HOLD THE LINE!!

you get your nipples tweaked, your cock crabbed…

HOLD THE LINE

She says you’re an asshole and she’s going to get you thrown out of the club

HOLD THE LINE


Your mate next to you gets his arm cut off

HOLD THE LINE

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE

It doesn’t matter what happens, you don’t cave. Ever. And we didn’t. None of us bough a drink, got a dance. Nothing. I spent 2 quid on the coatcheck, and I wish I’d have won her over to avoid that but I forgot to try for it!

The guys did well, they all held their ground, had lenghthy conversations with the girls and had IOI’s (genuine ones) from the girls. It IS a bit scary at first (STIPPERS WOO!) and I was intimidated years ago but now… shit, they’re just chicks in skimpy clothes asking for money. What’s the big?

No comments: