Friday 14 March 2008

Not just sex, but Ice cream...









yeah so, me and Gladiator are in Leicester square, uh, admiring the... scenery...

He says he wants ice cream, but returns from the Hagen store disappointed "you have to sit down and eat"

I go straight in all guns blazing

"so, you won't serve my friend ice cream? You know what, Ben and Jerry's taste better anyways. You know what I like about them even more than that? That they SELL ICE CREAM TO CUSTOMERS. You guys should look into that, it could really increase your profits margins"

anyways I TORE into them, just BAM BAM BAM (just stand up comedy mode) making fun of hagen - their store, their employees. i don't even remember, but me, the manager and gladiator were enjoying it. 2 employees were just staring....

then the manager tries to qualify herself. I punch her

manager "i can't believe you just punched me!"

I punch her again

Manager "Don't punch me again!"

I kick her!

Manager "What!!"

I kick her again

I say "listen, i can't believe you've treated us like this. this is unbelievable. I demand free ice cream or i'm going to tell everyone how crap you guys are

Then I lean outside and start yelling at the customers

"you guys aren't planning on getting ice cream, are you? I think you'll find you've come to the wrong place. Try Ben and Jerry's, it tastes better anyways..."

She asks us what flavor we want, we say coffee, she says how many scoops, i say one.... she goes off, then the other employee tells me i'm a bad man for being mean to her. I agree with him "yeah, i'm an asshole...."

She comes back and gives me and gladiator 2 scoops each. I tell her to kiss my cheeck. She does. I bid farewell and we wander back into the square.... The 2 employees were completely baffled and one of them quite literally had his mouth wide open .... he muttered "she can't...." as we walked off with our less that mediocre ice cream (yea, ben + Jerry's really is better)


I wonder what else I could get for free from girls? Maybe I could get some hookers to give me free sex. No, wait a minute.... hehehe Tongue


I love game, hehe Grin


No comments: