Sunday 23 March 2008

naked girls, and yet no sex. WTF!!

It’s been a crazy few fucking days

In the last 5 days I’ve had 3 girls in my bed, and, amazingly, I hadn’t fucked any of them. WHAT!!

Yea yea, tell me about it

Picked up this fucking gorgeous 20 year old on the street in hoxton like 5 days ago… We meet up, we get along well. I get her back… this girl has the tightest body I’ve ever seen or laid my hands on. She’s TINY with like the absolutely tighest – it’s the definition of tight. Not fat, nothing. Just BAM! Unreal. She was actually shy about her body. I was like “I am going to show you what I think of your body” and I threw her on the bed and just went to TOWN on her abs. if you don’t know about me, I have an ab fetish. I just fucking love a nice little stomach. Even if a chick doesn’t have much of a rack, hey, if she has a tight little body otherwise I can see past that…. So … I was working my way to do one of my massages .. but around 10 she looked at the time and had to run off to meet her mate. I was meant to see her 2 days after (2 days ago) but she calls up all crying about her ex and how it’s really over, blah blah her only real love) and she’s in bad shape and it wouldn’t be fair to me, she really likes me, blah blah. I did the nice thing and said “yea I like you too and I understand, give me a call if you want to hang out”

Part of me thinks I should have said “bitch, come over and I’ll make you completely forget about him – you know I will” … or “the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else) hehe but I didn’t … just sent her a sweet text wishing her well so we’ll see what happens.

I think this is a perfect example of my new rule being “if you can’t fuck them on the night, don’t escalate” .. because I’ve gotten fresh with her and not closed the deal, now she may feel weird meeting up because she knows I’m likely to try sleep with her, which she’s not “ready for” … however had I just chatted and had fun and not done anything, it would have been easy to meet up and then get her into bed. No matter

So, the bartender from (major London club) comes to meet me. As soon as she gets out of the tube I kiss her neck, she giggles. I say “ok we can go into the warm pub for a drink or we can just go to mine – it’s also warm. Plus I have cards and a laptop!” she says “cool” so we go back. I play some tunes and we listen to some mitch hedburg which she likes. I molest her while she talks to her mom on the phone (hilarious!!)

I put my hand on her and she says “I’m nervous!”

I say “why! I not gonna hurt you…” (tony Montana accent)

“because we’re going to do this!”

well we got pretty naked. Man this one has a fucking amazing body as well. Like, skin so soft, great belly, perky little boobs. I taught to give me head the way I like. She’s a fast learner

she’s on her period and doesn’t let me take her panties off. I try and try and she hold’s her frame! She’s all “it’s gross! Stay away!”

I’m like “bitch I’m goin to lick your clit. Relax!!” .. EVENTUALLy she says “ok but I wanred you”

So I go to town. I haven’t seen my chiro in a while and my jaw was coming out of place, it was a bit painfull and makin clickin sounds. As one point I laughed, because I had one hand on her tight stomach, kina pulling the clit up a bit as well (probably just psychological) … then, my left hand was actually pushing the left jaw bone in to stop it from hurting. It was like out of a comedy film. She told me she’s never had an orgasm from oral before. Well I got her pretty close. She’s start shaking and everytime she’d start laughing… I’m like “what’s so funny bitch!” and she’s like “I’ve never felt that before!!” so eventually she said “I can’t take it anymore!!” and I stopped. Man it was puddles around and shit. Yea after she left, then I was supposed to see the other super body girl, when she cancelled. Then I got a text from the Japanese girl I’m dating. She’s finally better and wants to see me soon. We say maybe on Sunday

I had gotten a text from a text on Friday from the denmark girl to hang out that night, I was like “you crazy I’m booked up 3 days in a row!!” but then I texted her on sat when the other girl cancelled so I saw her. I could tell in her eyes she wanted me. She’s pretty good looking, ok body but as skinny as I want. Bit boring. I figure I’ll try get her back just for the practice really. She says “sure, but not today” … she hasn’t been laid in a month and even then just be her ex in denmark. I figure she needs a good seeing to. I made her pay for the food cuz she’d flaked on me before and she didn’t object. Yay. I dunno if I’ll bother seeing her again even though she is DTF at this point. Good kisser though and nice big soft lips. And nice boobs as well….bah

Then later than night the Japanese girl texts (Actually during the date) that she may call me later. I call her and she says she still out with friend but she’ll call me later. She calls later and in her cute way asks, withouth asking … to come over. She’s like “I’m in west end…so…uh…” I say “so you want to come over and say hi?” and she says “yea!” … I think ok this is it. Finally I’m going to lay this hot Japanese girl. This has got to be it right? well we watch some SP, and then when it’s bed time, I start taking her sweater off and she stops with the dress and says “you have to promise not to make me naked, or I’ll leave and not see you again!!” … WOW!! A SEX DESTROYER LINE!! NICE!!

What the fuck do you say to that? (I’d used my massage escalation to get her naked and fingered her the time before)

FUCKING SHIT FUCK

So I let her sleep. She texts me the next day thanking me for keeping my promise. I’ve yet to reply. This girl is impossible. I have to get into her pants, I’ve seen her like 4 times!!! This is unheard of!! This is stupid. Really stupid… or then again maybe I’m used to getting girls naked quick because of PUA and when I meet one that proceeds at a “normal” pace it seems way too slow? PUA has fucked up my “lay expectations” I suppose. Ah well… maybe next time if I don’t lay her I’ll just do a freeze out… just say “I like you and I need sex. If you don’t give me sex, I can’t see you again!” no that seems wrong. That’s completely fucked.

Hey – she's here!! i'm definately getting some right NOW!!



that was a lot of shit.

I have to start writing blogs every day. There’s too much to remember. Fuck it.

No comments: