Saturday 28 March 2009

LR - Another Russain/asian girl.

March 28
Just had the easiest lay ever ever. No seduction, no game. Nothing.

I can’t even believe it.

Ok, so 3 of us head down to my favorite club, berns. We fart around the coat check a bit. We’re planning on going to the upstairs bar but I say “let’s just check out the club area first for hotties while we’re down here!” and they agree

So we do like a couple of sets – then I see this Japanese looking hottie with great cleavage. I’m like “hey! I love your outfit, it’s great!” blah blah… we talk a bit and she says she wants to dance. We dance around a bit. She points to her bag and says “I’ll be right back” … I think ok, if she comes back she’s interested, if not, I’ll move on.

She comes back. That’s good.

I do my “you’re so cute I’m gonna steal you!” and pick her up and carry her off a bit then but her back down. I chat to her a bit but she’s more into the dancing. She says she’s thirsty. I say me too and we go to the bar.

At the bar again we talk a little bit but she’s not really offering up conversational threads, just answering mine… I make a comment about Swedish girls being players and she says “no I don’t have a bf – sweedish guys are boring”

Ok well that’s good…

I try talk to her a bit more but she runs off to the dance floor. She didn’t really wait for me this time (which she has before) so I thought that’s probably the end of the set. I was about to leave and I just thought “fuck it, let’s just be direct”

So I come up to her and say “hey listen I think you’re really gorgeous and I wanna get to know you but you seem to be more interested in dancing… I don’t think you like me so I’m going to go”

Then suddenly she became very interested. She said “no no I like you I just wanna dance. Come with me” and then we exit the dance area.

she asks me where I’m staying. I say on my friend’s couch

she says “I have to go home. Do you want to come with me?” … I shoulda hesitated a bit or gave her a loop but I didn’t. I just said “yeah!”

she explained I can come if your “sister” isn’t there (who she lives with) and first she has to check on her “friend” upstairs. As we are walking up there she says “can you wait here? … I say “ok I’ll be dancing in that room”

I dance around a bit and this one ugly girl is staring at me. Her friend later tells me that her “friend” is really shy but thinks I’m the most beautiful guy… and wants to know what I’m doing now. I tell her I’m waiting for a girl I just met. She goes away

As I’m waiting it’s like 5 minutes then 10. everyone is coming downstairs in a flood as they closed the upstairs area (the clocks went forward to 3) so at 2 (soon after we got there) everyone was pouring downstairs

It seemed it was empty up there. I think she’s gone. I curse myself… I should have went with her or done something else

Partially I was thinking “meh I’m here, would be fun to game and meet more girls and maybe find a hotter girl, the night is young!” .. but I decided that this girl was hot and DTF – would be pretty stupid not to go with her if I had the opportunity.

I start going up the stairs and bump into her. I’m like “ok, shall we go?”

Then she explains some Korean guy Is up there talking to the dj who she likes, but she likes me too and she doesn’t know what to do

Well, I knew what to do in this spot. I start kissing her neck and biting her – I try kiss her mouth but she won’t let me. She says “ok let’s go”

Somewhere around this time she asks me if the joke I made about having a big penis was true and I say “well, that part wasn’t a joke!” … she says it was the right thing to say as the Korean guy “probably” has a small penis

We’re on the subway and she’s still fretting about this other guy. I decide I have to put an end to this or I won’t be able to enjoy the whole experience

The train was pulling in. I said “ok, I don’t mind going back to the club, it’s cool. Are you sure you want me to come with you?

“yes”

Are you totally sure?

“yes”

Ok, then you can’t talk about this other guy tonight … she quickly agrees. I’m like “I’m not talking about other girls, am i? … she was like ya cool …

We bonded a bit on the metro. It was a tad bit weird at first cuz in every other ons I at least really got to know the girl. Played the question game… sometimes for hours. I really knew nothing about this girl!

Turns out we have quit a bit in common. We’re both Aquarius’s, both like electronic music, had a lot of same tastes etc. both were against marriage.

When we get to hers (sweet pad!) he “sister” (who’s actually her cousin) is there… she’s already determined that and still invited me over – so I don’t know why she put her sister not being home as a condition earlier? … she talks to her in sweedish and then says to me “yea she was naked. Oh she probably thinks you’re the Korean guy!”

Ah I see. She just was worried about her cousin thinking she’s a slut bringing some guy home when she is dating this guy. That’s what’s going on.

Anyways I tell her I want some tea and she makes some. She goes to her room and comes out with a Japanese kimono on. It’s soft… her left boob is 80% out… at this point I really can see her breast and I’m like “oh shit. Bit too perfect – she has fake boobies!!!”

Damn it. I hate fake boobies…. I’m leaning against the counter as she makes the tea … she grabs my cock and smiles. This is the first sexual thing she’s done to me… a cock grab

I love older women (when I say older, she’s 29 which is still older compared to the rest of the girls, even tho I’m 30, hehe)

They are more confident… maybe that’s a part of this whole thing?

Anyways I kiss her and grope her in the kitchen… (still doesn’t let me kiss her with tongue) … she does have a fantastic body… ass, belly, it’s all nice

We go to her room – I give her one of my famous massages. She’s like “wow you really are good!” and I’m like “yea I wasn’t lying about that!”

Later she comments on my cock and I’m like “I wasn’t lying about that either!” hehe

As I’m fucking her she still won’t let me kiss her! She said “yea I have a thing about kissing guys I don’t really know! I was thinking “oh but letting a complete stranger put his cock in your pussy, that’s impersonal?” but I was fucking her and I thought better leave it ;)

She says she hasn’t had sex in a long time – I ask what a long time is and she says a month…

I kept stopping so as not to come… I had a little break after a while (probably the 4th or 5th) and she’s like “I’m so tired, I just wanna sleep. Just let me sleep I’ll be horny in the morning!” … then it was “let me just sleep for a few minutes” … I attacked her some more but she really really wanted to sleep. Damn. I woke up around 8pm so there’s no way I was goin to be able to sleep. I tell her I’m gonna split but I’ll write my facebook down… I toyed with the idea of farting around on the net on her laptop till the morning. I asked her where the computer was. She said “I don’t know if I’m confortable with you using it – what if you put a virus on it??” I’m like “I just fucked you!” and she’s like “yea but you wore a condom. Have u got a condom for the computer?

Hehe… anyways hanging around hoping to fuck in the morning seemed kinda gay – not my style …. I write my name down on a paper and but it weighed down on her table… I went on her laptop and found her email address, which I emailed to myself… just in case she feels slutty and doesn’t add me and I want to see her again…

Couple of things she lied about

Her “friend” upstairs was a guy she’s dating

She said she didn’t drink but in bed said she was actually quite drunk



Interesting – had she found the guy she’d have gone with him – I was like her backup. Women are evil! Yes – pua’s are evil too but women are definitely evil!

Anyways – it felt like 0 game was used but reading back I suppose I’ve just automatic so much shit – it always feels like that these days. But without game would I have

Opened her?
Stuck with her?
Told her she was hot and that I was leaving as a last attempt?
Known to start kissing her when she wasn’t sure about taking me with her?

No. I’d have fucked it up on all counts….


I drank her grapefruit juice and I left.

1 comment:

AFC Ajax said...

Yea, Sasha, don't forget to count your blessings that Game gave you!