Sunday 22 March 2009

sexy turkish girl, and WHO!!

March 23

On Thur night went out last minute for my friends to get a drink in town. Opened one set, fun cute Turkish girl dancing. Standard stuff… eventually she goes back to dance after we chat, but leavers her stuff with us so I know she’s coming back. We play question game when she come back. She’s actually smart and asking interesting questions like “what’s more important, for you to love her or for her to love you. If you had to pick one” … anyways her friend is like “hey I’ve met you before” (I have no idea)

Guess who it is. It’s the cockblock from the Russian girl!! OMG!! It IS a small island. This time though she knew better and was quite friendly. She told me on that night a lot of guys were bothering them so she was in a pissy mood. Go figure. She mentioned she knew the Russian had seen me again after that and she was surprised. I asked what else she’d say (well specifilly what happened between us) but she said that she was only told she’d met up with me again, and that she knew the Russian liked me. Awesome – she really didn’t know we’d slept together, which is good!

Anyway long story short, this Turkish girl is good to go. I wouldn’t even say “dtf” more like “ngr” … no game required! She’s just broken up with an asshole BF who’d kinda fucked her over and was out for a good time. Timing really is everything, sometimes.

Anyways it’s 6am and the (former) cockblock has to be up to go to airport to leave the country at 10am. It’s 6am. Even tho the block is like “ok look you can stay but I really have to go sleep” for like 30 mins, the chick just won’t walk away. She loved me. I should have just said to the friend “ok we’re going for a walk but I’ll make sure she’s back for 10” and taken her away. But I was too nice figuring I’d see her again

That was stupid as that was 3 days ago and still, haven’t seen her. Shes been replying to all texts except the last one. We’ll see. Anyways u know the community saying “all girls want sex?” … it should be changed to “all girls want sex NOW” … that midset will lead to far more success. Sigh.

edit: I'd just met up with her. She was sober. I couldn't even kiss her. She was nowhere near as fun as when I met her. that was a window of opportunity that is gone FOREVER

ALL GIRLS WANT SEX NOW

esp when they are drunk and all over you.... jesus

pretty much if you're making out with a girl and it's night time, u should try and fuck them. let me sum it up for you

ALL GIRLS WANT SEX NOW (at night)

(i'll add in -at night) so as to prevent accusations of "rape encouragement" but i think you get what i mean.

i'm tired of loosing girls this way. we're on about ooooh 20/25 girls i should have fucked but didn't

that's it. it's over. they're all getting fucked now;

you watch.

No comments: