Saturday 14 March 2009

Ugh. Rookie mistake and I hate drunken girls...

Damn. So I see a fucking ridiculously hot girl, right? Tall, wearing almost nothing. You can see her whole stomach/rib cage and my god she has an amazing body. She’s in a rush. I let her pass to see where she’s going – as I suspect into a bar. I go in… I stop her. “damn! You’re really moving fast. Are you on crack? Are you looking for crack or some shit?”

Girl “haha no I’m meeting this guy, this bald guy in a black trenchcoat. Have u seen him?”

“nope! So, blah blah”

Talk to her few minutes, going really well. Then Dave shows up. She’s meeting him.

FUCK. Every fucking hot girl around he’s got his paws into. How amazing is that?

Later we saw her sexy dancing around a pole. It’s mesmerizing. I find myself thinking “wow. I can actually come up to a girl this hot and pick her up and sleep with her”

Not this one. This one would be a bit tricky

But, in General it got me thinking. This game stuff is amazing, you know?

I mean think about it. A couple of years ago, most of the time I wouldn’t even approach such a hot girl. Even theni wouldn’t know what to say, how to act or any shit. Nevermind working the logistics and shit. I just couldn’t do it.

Now, with any girl I’ve got a shot. Unless she’s in a serious relationship – or I don’t get a chance to talk with her

I’d say any single girl you give me 20 minutes with alone, I can get it to a point where they’re going to want to see me again. Probably 5 minutes is enough, if they’ve got a personality. I mean this shit is awesome!! Nobody stops to actually ponder on that. But game is AWESOME! Having game is fucking AWESOME! Nobody is posting “shit, this stuff works, wow!” but more people should be!

Anyways I ran into this hot Indian girl (also very good body) and good lookin’ too… I’d got her numbe a couple of days ago while shoppin. I called her but no reply. She’s like “what I left my phone in the hotel!!” … her and her friends were haaaaaaaaaammered. We roamed the streets and watched fights. This one little crazy Frenchman (after his fight being broken up) just RAN LIKE FUN toward the other guy so nobody could catch him and it kicked off again. This Scottish guy standing around (first time it was being broken up) was like “yea I’m with you mate, let’s get him!” while his French friend was holding him back. He didn’t even know who’s good/bad or what the numbers against him were. He was just up for a fight. Crazy fuck

So this guy tags alone me and these 4 girls. he can talk, but is pretty dumb. Like, really dumb. I’m making progress with my girl and I think I can get her into her hotel room. I made a noob mistake … though I was befriending the fat loudmouth leader she pissed me off. She kept forcing my target to smoke while she was next to me which I hate. Then to drink more. I had a go at her and she just flipped on me. Like flipped. Telling me to leave and stuff. Then my girl was like “maybe you should go” … I calmed them down but it was too late at this point.

Set was over.

I let my emotions get in the way. My hatred of smoking partly, and just that this loudmouth essex girl (yes they were English/Indian) just wasn’t as funny as she thought (or at all, just fat and loud)

I should have told her so. Why was I still nice after the set was over?

Oh – and as they turned on me the Scottish guy threatened to knock me out. This is after I gave him one of my new fancy kama sutra brand condoms. What a piece of shit. After I ask him what’s up he’s like “oh sorry yea I hate girls arguing”

Yeaaaaa

Ugh. After everthing I’ve learned, I let my reactiveness cost me a set. I know I’d have slept with her and she was smoooking

Ah well I’m getting some tomorrow anyways

Oh – got the # from this little Japanese girl today too, may flake but we’ll try it

No comments: