Friday 20 June 2008

June 20th shitty angel and mediocre koko. 1 makeout

20th went with Paladin to meet LondonSoul in angel. Shitty bar, no good sets. Hit up another place that was empty then finally koko’s! Music crappy but some cute girls. First set was just outside my house – like a 6 set with this one cute asian girl. The American one hooked right away and was slowing down to speak to me but I just wasn’t into her. I asked her if the oriental was single and she said yes. I chase after he, pic her up, tell her I’m kidnapping her and she screams. She tells me to fuck off. She’s not cool so I let them go. Later at the bus stop there was a cute girl and her friend who went into the shop and were standing there for ages looking at sandwiches. So I went in and was like “ok, I know it’s hard… let’s take a look at your options here” and I just joked around about what might be safe to eat in a dodgy little shop at the end of the day. Turns out my target was 15. When I realized that I Just walked away (comedy takeaway!) – I didn’t even use my normal line “bah, you’re too old for me!” ..

We got to this bar to meet soul. There were no hotties but I was just social and spoke to a few girls. We checked out the angel area but it wasn’t happening. Some cute 18 year olds said there were goin to this one beer hall. Soul was gonna stick around cuz he was there with a couple of mates and one girl, so we bid our farewell and move on. Me and Paladin hit up this music hall. There were 5 people in there when we got there. Fuck it, we go to koko’s. Opened a lot in there... Remembered how much harder it is to actually hook a set in a really loud ass venue with everyone jumping up and down. While drunk. Not easy!!! Winged Paladin on this one set. His one was kinda cute, the friend actually had a pretty face but was much bigger than I like ‘em. Ok she was FAT! But I danced with her and joked around and stuff. After a while I said to him “escalate!” and he gave me a camera to do it photo routine. I didn’t realize that’s what he was doing tho, I just took a pic thinking he wanted to have one of the set. Later in the night he was like “no you were supposed to take at least 5 pictures, I could escalate with it!” I was like “whoops!” … he said “that wasn’t a good pic” and I was like taking it personally “yes it was, fucker!” lol

Turns out he felt her up and didn’t like her bod and the attraction wasn’t there – we moved on. A lot of cuties had bf’s. I was pretty direct most of the night.

Opened a few sets on the dancefloor that went nowhere…

End of the night, he’s chattin to this blond and I’m working to her two friends. He said she was pretty but he doesn’t like blondes but went in. I was after this other kind red head in the set. I put the third girl on my lap who was kind cute as well. She left after a bit – and my target wasn’t into it. I watch her lean over and start talking to him so I chat with his one. I suspect she is into me. I’m confused. After a while she’s in the middle and I keep signaling him “do you like her or not??” but she’s right there so he can’t say shit back. Eventually she picks her phone up so I say “are you goin to do something or what?” and he said “I can’t” and I said “what? Who can’T” and he said “I don’t think either of us!” and I said “well if you’re not going to I think I can. Go and dance I’ll meet you in a bit!” so he did, we made out and I got her number. Once again – I just let her leave at the end of the night. Why? What am I doing? I think I wanted to hang out with the dudes more than I wanted to go and fuck the girl. Ah well.

On the busride home there was this pretty hot girl and this guy who seemed to be gay. They were pretty friendly and I really couldn’t tell what was going on. They got off on our stop and I opened him a bit. He liked me as they wandered off. Paladin turns to me and sayd

“you just got attraction from you obstacle”

hahahaha!!

this is cracks me up!!

No comments: