Tuesday 3 June 2008

My new 30 day? Challenge

My New Challenge

Right – I’m going to have a mixed challenge where I improve my game. It doesn’t mean I’ll be going out a lot. What I’m looking to do it improve my relations (see, more sex) with the girls I already know (or almost know) (or who’s numbers I have and don’t know)

One of the things I’ll be doing is telling girls know straight up that I want to sleep with them. I’ll try different ways

“I’d really like to sleep with you”

“I really wanna fuck you”

“Hey, I’m not looking for anything serious, but we should have some fun”

After conversation with a female friend I’m thinking the 3rd option may be the way forward – she said some girls are likely to be offended at “I wanna fuck you” because it sounds like you’re going to just fuck them and move on, whereas “let’s have some fun” is much more inclusive. It implies the girl will also be having fun. Instead of just being fucked.

Other things I’ve noticed I need to work on are as follows:

Opening less sets. Yea, I open too many, have to many numbers (many of which I don’t’ call) or don’t pursue with the enegy/commitment if I had less numbers. So I’m going to limit myself to one # close per day. It means I’ll only be approaching the hottest girls. Each day, if I get a number I will post the sarge, girls name etc (maybe a pic) and then I’ll keep everyone updated as to how it went. Now, I AM allowed to GIVE my number as much as I want. So If I get a # and meet another girl I can still proceed with it but I can’t get her #.

Some days I’ll be busy and won’t leave the house, so I won’t get a number – hopefully those will even out with the extra few girls that will call who I give my number to. At the end of the challenge. I want to have around 30 girls I’ve had interactions with. 30 girls I’ve tried to lay. How many will I actually Lay? We’ll see. I’m going to be going for quality not quantity so I’m really not going to set a goal. The goal really is to behave in the way I’ve laid out here and see what happens.

Another 2 big ones for me – Pride and reactiveness.

Pride – loosing it. I’m too proud. I won’t call some girls just because I fell it’s their turn to call or they’ve done some bad or whatever. Game needs to be approached without pride. The goal is to get laid/or find a girlfriend (which still means getting laid) … Why would I not call a girl if there’s a chance I could lay her? So I will not only call each number – I will actually try and lay each girl relentlessly.

Reactiveness: I am too reactive. In real life and with girls. I’ll get all emotional with girls. This is like bane to girls. They are the crazy emotional ones. We’re supposed to be the calm, logical ones who don’t react when she’s flipping out about this or that. And it costs me lays.

Next point: I want to have certain boundries and rules for my interactions with girls.

From David X I’m going to follow these rules, without compromise

1) 3 strikes and you’re out! I’ll tell them about the rule early on before (or maybe after) their first mistake. I’ll tell them their second mistake. After that, they’re out.

2) If I don’t sleep with a girl by the 3rd date, I never see them again. I will tell them about this rule either on first date or second date

There’s a bit of a grey ares with the 3 strikes rules – as I’ve said no exceptions but also I’ve said if there’s a chance I can still lay them I should call them even if they’ve been outcast. I’m not sure how these two can work together. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe it should be, they are cut out of the duration of the challenge, or that +1 month. After that I can drop them a line again. I like that idea.

I will be doing some ONS game as well! No taking numbers WHATSOEVER in clubs etc. None. I’ll tell girls “I only take numbers of girls I’ve slept with. Girls are too flakey otherwise” or something….

And the last thing

I’ll be going back into serious tantric mode. My record for non ejaculation stands at 2 months (I cracked when I slept with the black girl 2 weeks ago) but it’s absolutely essential that I don’t blow any loads at ALL. It’s hard enough to enjoy sex with thilthy condoms – when I’ve just come the night before (mafia voice) forgetaboutit !!

Ok I think that’s it. I’ve kinda started the challenge already, we’ll say it started June 01.

In summation:

Open less, follow up more - go for the kill

Follow David X's dating rules

Tell girls I want to sleep with them

Be non reactive and loose the pride.


** oh forgot - I want to work on my basics too - eye contact (lazer eyes) and more kino!!

Let's see what happens!!

No comments: