Sunday 22 June 2008

Hyde Park with Paladin and Ziggy

Day 2 with hotbod kiwi girl I met ages ago.

She fucking wasn’t having any of it. She told me she only liked me as a friend weeks ago, but I didn’t believe her. She said it again today. Okkk then. Crazy ass bitch! :P

Street game with paladin and ziggy and yad. Great weather!

Hit up speakers corner, yad didn’t like

At one point I just sat on a bench on the middle of oxford st and yelled at girls to come over. I’d just open loud “hey you sexy bitch come over!” and they would. I was like “this is awesome I’ve invented a new for of game!” and paladin was like “I’m pretty sure construction workers have been running that game for like, 80 years”

Hahaha. It’s lazy man’s game but magically effective

I stopped a hot 18 year old that was with her mom, she and the mom loved me. that’s always fun! I’d have gone for her number, but she lived up north as WELL as being 18 so I left it. I was in super state while yelling at girls from the bench. Paladin was like “shut up, what are you doing!” As I yelled something slightly offensive at some cute black girls. Ah well.

Oh at one point I send Paladin running after some hottie, and I used that as my opener on another girl at the stop. “See that little girl in the blue? That guy there coming up to her, that’s my mate. I sent him after her. You gonna see something.” Hehe I think I actually said in a slight tony Montana accent “Ju gonna see something…” hehe. She was boring as shit though and though we sat together on the bus I just put my music in. She was killing me.Once again the truth is the best opener.

No comments: