Monday 24 December 2007

FR - Dec 23rd. Being a performer is the ultimate DHV!!

Did a gig out of town. Couple girls tried it on but for the most part not onces I liked, except for this one absolutely lovely HB9... she came up to me and said “just wanted to meet you and say you are really cut and you were really funny. I though you were the funniest. My friends liked the last guy but you were the best”

So I start gaming right away – within 2 mins I know she has a BF but it’s long distance. She lives in france and he’s in England. This girl again is giving me that look.
We agree to be facebook friends and I leave it.

I re open her. This time she’s had more drinks and we really click. I mean it’s on right? She asks me “so, how long are you in town for? And I tell her I’m goin back tonight”

A while later she asks me again … I use my “you totally want me to take you home. Shame on you!” and she sooo blushes…. I know I could fuck her that night. But where?? LOGISTICS!! She is staying with friends and was THERE with a couple of friends – I’m getting in a car to go back to London with comics. I could have rented a hotel but that’s dirty. How do you break that to a girl? “let’s get a room and fuck” …

She was an easy 9. I’m starting not to give a fuck if chicks have boyfriends. It’s costing me lays. Do having morals and being a PUA go against each other?? I’m finding it fucking difficult right now because I know I could have had this girl and because she had a BF I wasn’t really that bothered. Maybe what they teach is right. Maybe they all girls are looking to upgrade. Maybe a girl who is behaving this way just needs to get fucked.

In the end her friends dragged her off without her even saying goodbye.

Let’s say I didn’t have morals. Just for a moment. What should I have done? Just say “I wanna spend the night with you – let’s get out of here!” … or just simply bounced elsewhere then tried to get her to a hotel? Fucked her in a park??

Of course if it didn’t work I’m stuck in the hotel alone, then have to take a train back to London in the morning ... so I'd have done the gig virtually nothing. (Yes, trains/hotels cost that much)

But let’s just say, for a moment, I didn’t have morals… what should I have done in that situation??

No comments: