Friday 14 December 2007

Dec 13th - Oh my god!! Hotties Everywhere!!

Tonight was pretty awesome. Ended up in some gaffe in notting hill

I opened so many sets is retarded, so I’m just going to go with the good stuff

On dancefloor, was at the front watching this band. Was just opening up everyone around me. “Hey! What’s up! I love your hat! I’m stealing it!!” just normal chit chat. I nicked this girls hat and was taking pictures of me wearing it with other girls. Merging all sorts of sets. Like ALL sorts of sets


Get to talking with this HB9 (17, turns 18 in a few days) .. this AGAIN. She was pretty interesting and sooooo hot. Can’t remember what I said. Wasn’t needy – just took the piss out of her and she gave me ioi’s and I was like “you gotta take me out and show me a good time!” …. At one point kissed her check and she was like “you gotta try harder than that” and I said “that’s my line!” got her number anyways, and she texted me at the end of the night and we had a few back and forth

Now, there were these two girls near the bar. HB8 and HB9.5 (dunno exactly but she was really fucking hot) … I was just friendly to them both, couple of DHV stories and I was like “See u later!” … I remember the name of the one I liked. Later I ran into them and it was GOOD. After chatting to them both I’m like “alright you guys are awesome. I want your numbers – I’m gonna have a party and you guys are invited!” … so HB9.5 says “I don’t give out my number” … and I’m like “Really? Stalked much.. you’re alright but you’re not THAT hot…” but HB8 is like “cool, I’ll come, I’ll bring her…0789…” and I turn my back on HB9.5 and I’m like “oh no, she’s not invited anymore. Haha….” And you should have SEEN the look on her face. She was like “ok, take my number” and I was like “no no, it’s cool” and she’s like “no come on, I want you to have it…” so I got it. hehehe. Negs WORK SO WELL on hot girls. Oh HB8 went to piss and left us alone and I kept trying to actually get to know her, which was ok but not great. I did one of my own routines “give me your life story in 15 seconds!” and she wouldn’t so I told her mine first and then she did hers. The I did “3 truths and a lie” … now I’ve said before I had canned shit, but this is a fun game and I have been meaning to try it. It worked great! She was really into and and I was just breaking thru when some friend of hers got her attention…

Anyways then I met this 20 year old who was a model. She was from Iceland. She was HB 9, maybe more. Athough her front teeth weren’t all that. I got to use the “what, like a hand model?” on her which was hilarious. The girl NEXT to her’s mouth dropped open. I think it went over the model’s head. After 2 mins I knew I wasn’t interested in her and I left her alone. However I applied perfect MM on her – I just spoke to this other guy and other girl and just ignored her/negged her… Later on I ran into her downstairs and really took the piss out of her. “oh! Let me clear the way for you o beautiful one! MODEL COMING THRU EVERYONE… BOW DOWN!” and she laughed and did a little strut. She wanted to talk but I just kept walking ;)

Then I went back to dancefloor. This one girl ran into my elbow and I was like "whoa! my elbow likes to take it slow! Easy!" ... joked with her a bit and she was like "I like you" ... and a few seconds later "Where do you live?" ... she was quite drunk, and a little chubby although she was cute. I wantered away from her. There was an Hb 8.5 in a sexy red dress/sweater number sitting on the stage. I shake my ass in front of her, walk off, then come grind her a bit in a jokey way. She smiles, and I take her hand and dance. Dance game – we are making out soon. She’s pretty drunk. I isolate her to the other room, make out etc. I can’t get ANY compliance from her. She won’t sit in the same chair with me. I freeze her out, it doesn’t work. Go back to her like a bitch, then freeze her out. Kinda works but not really. She’s too drunk, I leave her and come back and find her there with 2 drinks. I’m like “this for me?” and she hesitates and nods her head. Ok. I have a bit. Make out some more. She keeps trying to ram her tongue down my throat. I try control the kissing (but my kissing frame is not strong enough) lol …. I just sit there. I don’t want to take her home, she’s too hammered. What do I want? I get her number. After a while..she takes BOTH drinks and wanders off. Haha! I really didn’t care at this point. 15 minutes later a find her snogging some other guy. What a ho!! Just to be a dick, I poke her as I leave and say “nice to meet you” and she’s like “yeah!” barely recognizing me. Hah. I want to call her, fuck her and never call her again, just to teach her a lesson. Petty – I know. But you’d be thinking the same thing…. The little ho!!!

That’ll make for a weird text “hey, hope you made it home alright. This is the first guy you made out with last night!” :P …

Anyways before I go I re open the model to say goodbye and see what happens. (I actually don’t give a shit about her but at this point, but just purely for ego purposes because she’s a model I want her number. So…. I say “nice to meet you, I’m out!” and high five her. She starts taking to me about something. We talk for a bit and I try leave but she re opens me. I can tell she wants something from me, she doesn’t let me leave. I’m like “ok I’m throwing a party on 29th, you wanna come?” and she says she’s be in Iceland. I’m like, ok then… at this point she’s kino’ing me… and something in my gut said “walk away!” so I was like “too bad” and I went and got my buddy … took a couple of minutes, but when I went outside. The HB 8 from the 2 set from before gets into a car and I’m like “hey there” … she yells “hey, call us!” and I’m like “I will!” … I look over and guess who was there standing around. the model. Hmm… she got out there fast! We chat some more and this time I give her my card and I’m like “ok next time you’re in town we’ll do something… give me your number” and she says “Don’t knot it by heart, my phone is in the club, I’ll give you a missed call when I get back down” I’m like “ok!” ….

Nothing yet – we’ll see….

Well… I’m quite pleased – getting the # from the 9 who texted me (probably not a flake!) and the # from the 9.5 from the two set, (probably will flake)
I did some solid gaming but mainly I was just having fun and being myself taking the piss out of chicks….

It was actually easy getting the model after me because I knew she was boring and didn’t give a FUCK about her and it showed, so by the end she wanted me (or at the very least, she wanted my attention) … All night guys were talking to her vying for her attention and I’d just make fun of her and walk off. Woo! Interesting though, if you can just replicate that “I don’t care!” attitude with all the women all the time you will pull a lot more!

Bah, who am I kidding. If she texts me I am sooooooo gonna try and bone her :D :D :D

No comments: