Friday 21 December 2007

FR Dec 20th - Cute Oriental girls!

Day game – 2 japanese girls HB 8 and 9 walking around totenham crt road. I pass them and over the shoulder “kinishiwaa!! Japanese right?”

HB9 “Yeah”
Sasha “I knew it! I though I heard some Japanese!”
HB9 “No we were speaking English!”
Sasha “really? I’m guess I’m turning Japanese! Haha! So you guys been here a while? What u doing?”
HB9 few months, studying and working
Sasha “I think I knew you were Japanese because you guys are wearing really funky clothing. (to HB 9) Your shoes rock… hers kinda suck, actually lol
HB8 Yeah these aren’t cool
SAsha “you’re letting japan down!”
HB9 actually she’s Korean
Sasha What! You lied to me! That’s no way to make friends! Blah blah blah

Basically I was taking the piss out of them a bit for like 90 seconds and got a good reaction – then we come up to where spamalot it playing and the road forks. I recognize this is a bad situation, because no matter which way they turn, if I follow it looks creepy like I’m going after them. So I stop them in their tracks by telling them I’m going. I did this right after I got a big laugh “anywyas I gotta run. (I stop) “what were your names?” … I saw a little disappointment when I said I was going so I take that as another IOI (and they are laughing and talking to me) … I get their names and I say “so, uh, I’m going shoe shopping. I never get into clubs because I have shitty shoes. I talk to the bouncer and it’s all good, then he brings his vision from my eyes to my jacket, jeans, and as soon as he gets to my feet, he pauses, the looks at me and says “Sorry buddy, we’re full up!!” and I’m like “you just let in 25 people!! 50 people just walked out!! It’s the shoes isn’t it?” … “no, uh… we’re … full….”

This is a new routine I came up with pretty much on the spot as I was going to buy some shoes to get into paper club. They loved it. Then I did another DHV story which, again they loved. I qualified them a bit, told them they were really cool but that I had to go. “What the best way to contact you guys!?”

HB9 “Facebook?”

So I get their facebook. They’re shy. I don’t wanna creep them out trying to get their number – I’ll get it off facebook anyway.

The observant of you with notice I negged the HB8 – what, I can’t like the less hot girl more?? EH? YOU WOMANIZING BASTARDS?? No, you’re right. The HB9 was my target. But I was in the moment and she really had crappy ass shoes and it got a laugh, so cut me a break, ok? Assholes ;)

Then I was stopping all the hot girls asking them where neil street was – spoke to one HB9 who had a BF but I got her number anyways. I told her she’s bringing her hot friends to meet me and she was cool with that! After I got my shoes (THEY ARE AWESOME AND were on SALE!) I got a sandwich at prêt and at the shop there were 2 set of girls sitting. One looked kinda cute – “hey guys, I need a female opinion. Be honest. I can take it. what do you think of my new shoes?” and it opened the set SO easy. I used this a couple of times but the girls were never too hot up close so I didn’t take it anywhere but I was getting ioi’s from a couple. I was just walking into pubs asking girls what they think of my new shoes! “Sexy or not sexy? Does it match my jacket? Come on, you’re girls, you’re supposed to know this stuff. I’m helpless!!” hehe

Then I meet cyber tho he’s stuck in his stupid work do. We chat. I open this one hot girl, talk to her for 20 minutes and then find out she has a BF. I’m gay. She was so friendly I assumed she didn’t have one. I’m gay. Need to always find out early in set! I just feel I telegraph interest (in a social environment I use more MM style stuff) and once I decide not to telegraph interest I seem to stick to it. this is retarded. I’m talking to her 1 on 1 – I can easily find out of she has a boyfriend!



Then I went to notting gate, the club I was going to was closed but I found this little shitty boozer.. it sucked but I met interesting people. I started gaming outside the club just to make sure I get in. Was opening up the room. Talked to this really cool guy for like 20 mins and number closed him (gay!)… Eventually I see this HB8.75 (yes, it can come in ¾ measurements, you (non) fuckers) and she’s with this guy. I open him and make friends with him. She keeps leaning in. She kino’s me in front of him and I slap her hand away and tell her she’s very rude! He loves me. He’s a drunk dickhead. He asks if I want a drink and I say maybe juice. Then he goes to the bar and leaves me with this woman

We have the most amazing 10 min conversation I’ve had in like… at least 2 weeks(and that’s over 100 sets, easy) … I tell her this. “you are the coolest chick I have met in like … days) .. dunno why I said days but that’s what I said

She was sooooooooooooo into me. Kino, oio’s EVERYTHING. He comes back. She tells HIM to give me one of his cards. I swap business cards with him. He’s so hammered I just give her one too and say “yea facebook me!” and she says “we can be facebookfriends!” … we both know this means we’re going to fuck.

We are going to fuck. This girl was so hot and so fucking hot and so sexy and into me it was sick. No game here guys – other than I opened up her man first and like negged her one time. After that it was just a genuinely amazing conversation

This is what I think game should be about. Actually just meet girls and talk until you find one you really connect with. Game should just be a lubricant to smoothe the process along, you know? Little bits here and there – but really it should be you they are meeting not some fucking robot. Anyway I had opened a group earlier with an HB9 in it (very very hot French/English) girl but it didn’t hook so I left it. I re opened and this time I hooked. Good chat, isolate to corner. Touching – tried to escalate but she wouldn’t let me get far. She told me she doesn’t have a BF … even said “I don’t do boyfriends!” and I said “party girl huh? And she’s like “yeah!” but she was actually smart and classy and shit….. she was just staaaaaaaring at me with the “fuck me” eyes. She’s going on flight to france tomorrow but insists we hook up when she gets back. She invited me to her new year’s eve party. She asks where I live and I’m like “what, you’re not trying to get me to get you to my house are you??”and she’s like “I have to be up early” … now I think “I think I can do this” but she was well over tipsy and it’s just not my style so we change numbers. She kisses me on the mouth (no tongue) …

Alright. I’m gay. Fine. I admit openly to being a homosexual. Alright? Good. I never try bang really drunk girls. I’ll probably never see her again. I’m ok with that

Anyways on the way out the HB 8.75 re opens me and is like “hey great to meet you” and I’m like “yea it was” … and she fucking plants one on my mouth too!

So 2 girls kissed me one of which had a BF. On the mouth. With no tongue. I don’t know what to feel. Like it was a great night or I’m really, really gay

I actually had a good time. If I end of sleeping one of those girls though it will have been a real success but whatever, just another night.

These girls were hot though, and they were into me. And one day I’m going to start taking them home on the night. Numbers are gay. I have to start working on my kiss closes.

This confirms that, at physically escalating when girls are totally into me, I suck. I’m just an funny guy. An approach machine, who number closes a lot and occasionally gets “lucky” … . but I’m not seducing anyone. Gay. I didn’t necessarily wanna fuck the French girl that night, but it would have been nice to make out and have the option. Also I should have tried to bounce her to a coffee shop or something even tho she was with her friends. It didn’t even occur to me! Reeeeeeetard

I think I’m actually worse at gaming girls that are totally into me, especially while drunk. I can’t explain it but if they are REALLY into me, I don’t do shit other than # close. What the fuck is wrong with me??

Apon further consideration – I think I should have emphasized how much I wanted to see the BF chick again. I played it down. We agreed to be facebook buddies, right? But I should have given her an intense look and said “listen, I’d really like to see you again. As long as you think you can keep your hands off me, I’m not an asshole” … that would have been the thing to say! Maybe she won’t add me and I’ll never see her again. I feel so powerless. I hate that. I should have asked her name so I could find her

Another realization

At one point in the conversation I told her I was sleeping with this girl, but she didn’t’ have much personality. She asked why I was sleeping with her and I said because I like to fuck. She said I shouldn’t be sleeping with her. It is so painfully obvious now what she wanted to hear
`
“well I’m only with her till I find a really cool girl to sleep with. So how about you dump your boyfriend and I’ll stop seeing my girl and we’ll be together”

I think she would have just agreed to it. I actually think that there is a good chance that it would have happened. I’m not delusional or anything. That’s how good we were getting along. I mean I’m sure it’s true what they say, women are always looking to upgrade, right? And her boyfriend was a drunken dumbass. FUCK. My friendly frame/opening/flirting is so GOOD right now, that even when the poussy is right there I don’t take it. there’s so much of it and I still don’t take it. what is the matter with me??


I think really I must be a latent homosexual. So, next month, I’m doing a challenge. I’m Going to open 5 sets of hot men every day in order to find out if I’m GAY. GAY GAY GAY

The French girl – she was nervous around me, and I was around her. That’s how much we were into each other. And I didn’t even try and take her home. That's pretty Gay, wouldn't you say? Maybe i'm just using "she's drunk!" as an excuse to be GAY? I'm really worried here. If I'm queer this sarging stuff is really a waste of time - I could just be walking into gay clubs and pulling. Man o man. It's not looking good. I'll tell you what - the fact that I # closed a bloke doesn't help my case either. Fuck.

No comments: