Sunday 11 October 2009

Uma THurman made me ejaculate on my foot

Yesterday I had phone sex with Uma THurman.

Well, it wasn't really Uma THurman. That WOULD be a hell of a blog report. Nay.

I met this girl last weekend while out with a friend. She was wearing blue face paint. SHe looked a bit like Uma THurman. So that's my nickname for me. She actually called me (wow) .... we had a long ass talk. I told her of my ways (Johnny Philosofy) and was like "omg, I love you"

And so IMMEdiately, everything came out

her sexual history, which guy fucked her how, how many guys she's toying with. EVERYTHING.

And it became even clearer to me how powerful complete honestly can be with girls. I mean WOW. It just gets more and more obvious.

Like, why the fuck wouldn't you talk about all this stuff with girls?

How are you supposed to build a relationship based on honest and trust if you're decieving them, and they're not sharing all the facts with you?

How is any relationship other than a one night stand going to work if you're hiding the fact that you're a manwhore from the girl???

By being totally honest you are being completely different from 99.9999% of men.

NOBODY is saying to girls "Yea i fuck around a lot. I don't want to be your boyfriend. Let's just have fun. You should date other guys too"

I could go on and on. I'm going to be yapping about this more and more and I use it more. I'm still only on a 3 hookups from this (and one jerk) haha....

ANywho - we had an AWESOME talk (I spend 1 dollar in long distance, i think she spend like 2.50) ..... and she was sooooo sexual on the phone it was amazing. SHe lives a couple of hours drive out of Toronto though... I just wasn't willing to make the trip and neither was she. So - phone sex. She had an orgasm... and I had one (but held it in) ... then for some reason i go for anotherone and let loose. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. Uma thurman made me blow a load on my foot. Gross!!

SHE USED ME!! SHE USED ME FOR MY SEXY VOICE AND MY CEMEN!!! arrgghhhhh

SHe's never had phone sex before. WOW!! I took her phone sex virginity!!!

God damn it.

I may be seeing that hot 18 year old I blogged about before. She's gettin in from out of town today I think.... So we'll see. She's flakey as shit, but seemed very keen in the texts she send me back. She's very hot - amazing face+body and FUCKING FUN. Makes me laugh. Could be a very very hot night. One or two other leads fizzled. I think she's my last hope of a Toronto LAy before I head back to the UK.

I did hit up a few girls from before but...... no luck! There were a few more I could have tried but... Bah. No matter. Still.... I'm feeling frisky these last couple of weeks!! I think it's the variety of women. Johnny's right about that too - Variety does make you hornier!! heh


I have a feeling I've got a whoooole load of variety coming up....

No comments: