Monday 12 October 2009

Dublin Ahoy!!

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - It's back to Europe for me!!

12 days really is the most amount of time one should spend in Canada. Any more and you start wantin' to hurt yourself. (And others)

I'll be in Dublin this weekend! I'll be givin' a free talk on Friday night.... then going crayyyzeeeeeeeee. Well, maybe not crayze. But I'll be in Dublin. AND I DON'T DRINK!

Probably I'll be crucified!

If anybody knows anybody in Dublin - Tell 'em I'm a comin!! And tell 'em to come come to the free talk! (Will post venue soon) !

Report: There are, however, hot, hot girls in Toronto. Oh yea. I went to government last night. There was all these dj's and shit. The music wasn't that great. But the honies!! OMG!! Hot 20 year olds dressed as SLUTS!! like, a LOT of flesh. Like, on the UK level. It was great!! and TONS of hot asian girls!

RAwrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The volume was ridiculous. I tried yelling at a girl or two, then quit and danced and chilled with some friends.

Man If I liked nightgame, and I could hear myself talk - I may have tried harder. BUt I don't, I couldn't and I didn't really give a fuck. It was funny - normally I feel this pressure to approach women when I go out at night. Which I hate. But, I decided before the night that I was actually going for the music and I didn't give two shits about the girls. And that helped a lot. Till I saw some hot girls. And then the weird pressure was back on

WTF is that? Can't I just go to a god damn show with DJ's and dance withouth having to pickup? What's the matter with me?

That's not normal. The community has made me not normal. I realize that's not normal and yet - there it is. I feel I absolutely have to talk to girls.

Well, I didn't. It was hard. BUt i mainly didn't.

Funny in the day I don't feel that pressure, I just approach when I want. But as SOON as i'm the club....

STrange.

It's like I hate it (night game) but I feel I have to do it.

Ugh.

No comments: