Monday 5 October 2009

0 min lay... Social proof in the house!! ;)

So: My Last day in BA was insane. Not that anything fancy happened. But because I’d never really gamed the girl, or got her number, or really even spent any time with her.

Basically, This girl had come to one comedy show alone… I chatted to her a bit and thought nothing of it. She was cute but I was busy. Then, she showed up at the next one with a couple of friends. I chatted briefly to them, and thought she was kinda cute – but I didn’t realize we’d met before. They left without saying anything after the show, however.

So, next day I get this message in my facebook

Aw, what a pity - I had been waiting all week for your show because I thought you were pretty cute and deserved to have some hot sex after all those disappointing Argentinian women, and so I was going to come up to you after the show and suggest we go back to my place, but then you went on and on and on and said that the thing was never going to end, and it got late so I just gave up and went home. Oh well, maybe next time...


I replied:
ahahahathat's the funniest post show heckle i've had! It deserves it's own category! The post show sex promise!! :PHang on - which girl were you? I can't really tell by your pic! But thanks for coming. I presume you're kidding... but i am quite horny and frustrated so... going by your pic i probably would have taken you up on the offer, lolI only went on with that joke 3 minutes, then i quit. You can always come over to Palermo in the afternoon... my flights not till 10.30pm ;)hehe

Her reply:

...or you can come here. 1946 Chicauna. 6D I'm around most of the day until 6And you wouldn't recognize me from the photo, I'm blond now. ;)


BOOM
Well, what can I tell ya. Sometimes, you just have to let them win a round, hmm? I hopped in a cab and got over there. Now I’m thinking “if she looks really bad, I’ll have a tea, make an excuse and say I have to leave” and if she’s a go, then it’s a go!”

There was a genuine time constraint. I got to hers at almost 4.30 but I was getting a cab at 5.30 from the house. AND I had to swing by Hbsinger’s house cuz I’d lent her a book. Yikes!


Well, she comes downstairs and she’s pretty good. Nice body, cute. Between a 7.5 and and 8.3 depending on your tastes. If you like blonds maybe an 8.5… but I don’t that much.

Anywho… yea we go in. I’m being funny and she’s like “you can relax” so I do a bit. I wasn’t nervous. Just… funny. She wanted to talk a few mins first… she insisted on finishing out tea. After 10 mins I’m like “alright that’s enough tea” and she’s like “ok!”

After that, she just wanted to get the clothes off.

She was a good kisser… pretty good body… but she didn’t like getting bitten very much. She kept saying “ow! Ow! Not so hard!” … I’d gotten used to the Canadian who liked a bit of rough. Ah well.

She went down on me… fast learner… it got gooooooood to me! A little head… I finger her a bit, and we get down to it. I said to her after 15 mins “condom sex isn’t my specialty… I can go down on you and make you come like that if you want!” … she says “fuck me really hard, come, and then go down on me!” … for some reason that didn’t appeal so I fucked her a bit more and has a semi ejaculatory orgasm. (felt like I let it out, but I don’t think I did) …. Maybe like 20% came out. Which is better than 100%.


So, after that… I dunno… I really didn’t know her and I didn’t really feel like going down on her. I think it’s because it was such an easy lay … In my mind I thought maybe she’s a ho and could have whatever.

But in truth – yea that was it. She wasn’t a ho tho. Just had good taste in men. Oh yeah.

So I gave her a bit of a backrub and then said “gotta go!!”

She was not sexually satisfied. I did promise her to make it up to her next time. And I will.

we chatted. She’s actually a cool girl and likes kung fu movies! How cool is that? Awesome!! Hopefully I will link up with her when she comes to the uk in dec……..


Sometimes, no game is required at all.

She wanted to hook up with me because a) she thinks I’m hot and b) I’m funny… and possibly c) because she knows there’s no strings, I’m leaving the country.

Now I know what you’re thinking. “It doesn’t count cuz she’s Irish” …

FUCK YOU. Irish girls are not slappers. Not all of ‘em, anyways. :P

ANywho: Really I think this lay was kinda social proof based

When she met me the first time, I was running around talking to everyone before my show, just being fun and shit. Then she saw me do comedy

Then, again she saw me tear it up at a comedy show.

So, yea. That’s it really. She already decided that she knew me. I actually said to her at one point “But we hardly know each other” and she said “well, I know you a little”

Essentially, her watching me doing comedy is just a ramped up version of social circle game… it’s me dominating a whole room of people socially. Big turn on. Oh yeah.

This really illustrates how effective social circle game is. I came pre screened by all those people who thought I was awesome… and that was enough.


I’m really going to try build a social circle of hot girls when I get back to UK. And I’m going to disqualify them all. Every girl I try get into the circle I’m going to tell “Listen, you’re just not my type. I only like you as a friend, ok?”

EVERY ONE!

And eventually, I’m going to sleep with every one too. But, I genuinely and going to try and just make friends with them.

I’ve realized that once girls actually get to know me, they want me. 80% of the girls that slip away are lost before the day 2. Once I get them out, my odds go way up. So, the key is… don’t give them a reason to not come out.

I think I’m going to leave direct game on the side for a while (except for when I really, really have to go direct)

I believe this will result in more lays in the long term. We’ll see.

So. 7 weeks in Buenos Aires...

Lays 3
Vagina's eaten (cockblocked by a baby) = 1

Girls I could have banged: Very large.

At the end there, they were really coming out of the woodwork! Ridiculous!

No comments: