Saturday 6 September 2008

"The house"

Went to “the house” in the middle of fucking nowhere. A friend of a friend took us there. He’s like “there’s so many chicks they turn them away” … right away I’m suspicious…
It was alright, just that. My friend just recently broke up with his girl so I was there for his first official approach of singledom! We both approached this l.a style like blond with tits on display. She wasn’t bitchy at all. I asked her if she’d fantasized about being shared by 2 hot guys and she said yes… we kind double gamed her for a bit, then she went to speak to her friend. All these guys later were trying with her – one of the reasons I didn’t really wanna open her. I really don’t like that type – but I wanted us to game her just for the practise

Anyways there was one really hot waitress that worked there. The one thing about this club is the waitresses are cute and they wear these skimpy little bikini’s. some of them looked good – my target was THE hottest one in the place

I grabbed her as she walked by
“hey! what’s with all the hot girls in bikini’s! What the HELL is going on!!”

HB “Oh we work here”

“Man I gotta get me a job here! God DAMN! How does ANYthing around here get DONE??”

then just into my normal direct shock/awe stuff. She was digging it. I could tell she was trying to interrupt me because she had to go but I just kept GOING. I knew if I stop the set is over. On think I remember I said was “you’re so hot I don’t even care about the sex. I just want to make babies with you – they’d be so hot, we’d make millions off the modeling contracts!!” …. Then I grabbed her and dragged her to my mate … “How cute would our babies be?” and he agreed … he said “just the fact that they’d be HIS kids were guarantee them modeling contracts… but with YOU in the picture….” Heh nice one…

I kept going for around 3 mins and she said she had to go check up on her table. I saw her again and again re opened with some shit. I told her I knew she gets hit on a lot but that I was awesome and she should drop me a line. I gave her my card and did my joke about my business card.

She said “thanks for the card” which means “you’ll never see me again”

But whatever. It was a good set and she liked me. She told me somewhere in there that that I was different from the shmucks that always talk to her.

Shit I don’t have a pic! I gotta start carrying around my camera (the one on my k-800 stopped working, and my new thin ericsson doesn’t have a flash as it’s a walkman phone. Don’t get those, they stink. Can’t remember the model number, but the new thin ones are bad news!!


Anyways this girl has reminded me why I’m in game. To fuck SUPER hot girls. I’m not going to stop till I’m fucking girls that that consistently. I’ve been thinking recently – “why am I still in this? I’m already fucking plenty. I’m never really horny. I have abundance” …. Well THAT is why. She was smoooooking. I actually had my hands all over her perfect body. Her skin was like silk. Perfect body, just enough muscle …. Amazing face. I’ve only been with a hand full of girls this hot. I know I can get to the point of having one each weekend. I just know it! To think about all the sex I’ve had (increased my #’s by 50% in one year!) is pretty amazing. The fact that I can pick up the phone and get sex anytime is even more amazing. I’m always seeing a couple of girls, and always getting dates with new ones …. And they are cute girls, but I’m not actually fucking the 9’s and 10’s. But it’s just my first year of really going hard core. Well, maybe my second depending on what you count. I wonder where I’ll be in another year??

No comments: