Wednesday 3 September 2008

Street makeout with 18year old hottie

Did a bet of street game with yen and gameboy and earl
Only approached a couple sets – made out with one hottie. Was super direct, touching her. told her if I didn’t kiss her I’d stay up all nite wondering what it would be like to make out. She said “ok I’ll kiss you, but no phone numbers!” I was like “ok!” so we made out. Sloppy but whatever. Nice body! 18 years old. Well she said she was. Eek!! I could have tried for the extraction but well I was just fuckin about – only came into Leicester square to say hi to yen
Oh – on the way there after seeing this movie I opened a girl who was trying to top buy a 4 quid one way ticket. I said “it’s a scam – get an oyster card!” and she tells me to fuck off. It got a bit ugly with her telling me she’s going to punch me in the face. I dissed her some more and she said “bring it if you’re going to bring it!” I cut her up some more. Her retord “I had all my stuff stolen”
Hmm they say that a lot. I said some pretty funny shit to insult her but it escapes me. I’d have fucked her.

No comments: