Thursday 4 September 2008

a la punk with Dr. Yen. And my new 2x2 dancefloor move

Had some Chinese food and bubble tea with keychain. He’s great. We chat about mainly non games stuff. I fucking love bubble tea. Just discovered it 2 weeks ago. IT’S LIKE CRACK! Apparently back in Canada there’s like dozens of fucking flavors. I’m going to end up a fat bastard when I go back

Oh for everyone out there – I’m still in London! Haha!! I didn’t get my shit done so I’m sticking around a bit longer! Woo!!

I don’t really feel like sarging but Yen bugged me the day before to go out today and I’m already in west end so I drop him a line. He’s just had a day 2 and didn’t get laid. (WHAT!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!) … Yea, I didn’t think he did day 2’s either! He wants to fuck ANYTHING. He’s dying. He is getting on the bus so I go and meet him.


Yen comes into town, we do some street but no noteworthy sets. Our usual shit, grabbin chicks and carrying them off and the like. Hehe. I love how they scream when you drag them off. It’s not a genuine fear, or fear at all. It’s more like a thrill. A happy thrill. Laced with the slight possibility that their lives are in danger. A happy yet dangerous thrill. Something like that, anyways.

Hey this could be like a new "Best friends test"

Sasha "hey, are you guys best friends? Let's find out!" and then you pick up one girl and run off with her. If her friend follows, they're best friends and you get credit for calling it. If not, you steal the girl and get laid! Now that's what I call a WIN/WIN situation! HAHAHA

It also amuses me how their friends rarely show any real concern when their mates are literally hoisted off the ground and carried off by complete strangers. Those are some crappy friends, lol!!

I convince him to go into punk. We do a couple of sets, and then I see this cute 2 set by the loo. I said “ok dancey floor game time!” – I use my standard move on the shorter one (hot booody and fantastic tits!) she opens. I introduce myself to both. Then I grab yen “This is my friend Yen!” … he says hi.

(To Yen Loudly) “Which one do you want? I like this one. You take that one”
Then I SHOVE them against each other and away. Ha. isolation!! LOL…it was fucking sweet. That’s my move for 2x2 sets from now on!! What else happened – I was just about to start making out with this one girl and her gay friend cock blocked. I’m going direct on her and she’s loving it. I say “do you trust me?” and she says yes. So I say “close your eyes!” and then I peck her on the lips. We’re literally about to start smooching and her gay friend is yelling “shame on you! You slag!” … then once he stops she says “but me a drink?” and I’m like “oh you’re one of THOSE girls….” She says “I’m not!” and I say “I don’t wanna be your friend anymore” and I turn away. Was going to turn back but to be honest that always kills my attraction, lol. I figured I might re open her but I didn’t bother.

Did a bunch of sets, most went nooooooooowhere

At the end we’re on the couch. I spot this blond and point her out. She’s hot. I turn to yen with a questioning look. He says “I’m lazy” … I try push him but he doesn’t move. He needs more motivation – I grab him by the ear and throw him off the couch towards the girl. Heh. He lost her though and came back. This one hot drunk one was pissed just running around doing silly shit. I open her but she’s not making sense. I try ask her if that’s her boyfriend (she’s with one girl and 2 guys) but I don’t know what she’s saying. I type “do you have a boyfriend” into my phone and show her. she motions for me to hand her the phone. I do. She carefully types in +puptwjs. I give up. This lay would be in dangerous territory anyways. (sigh)

(and yes, I saved this message so that’s EXACTLY what she said. I’m a purist!)

Yen went home alone.

I fear for his cats.

No comments: