Tuesday 28 July 2009

July 8th - Women are douche bags

July 8th. Filmin in Toronto!

I’ve been spending more and more time with HbKarate. We have fun… It’s cool doing new things with someone, sharing experiences. Jesus, I haven’t had like a significant relationship in what seems like years. I’ve just had fuck buddies pretty much. This is like a relationship. IT’s probably not going to last very long as I’m leaving North America quite soon…. But… well I won’t worry about that now. The now is all that matters, and now I’m enjoying spending my time with this girl. I taught her how to salsa dance the other night. I got her started on my Spanish course so we can do it together. I cook us dinner, she cooks us dinner. We massage each other, we make each other cum. One thing that I’m really enjoying is actually getting to know her – her life, her issues etc. Who she is. I’m really enjoying helping her out with her life… adding “value” as gay as that sounds. Like, just getting her organized and having her to what she needs to do to better her life. It’s almost always easier to help someone else organize their shit than it is for someone to organize yours, isn’t it?

Funny that.

My friend and business manager (I’ll call him, Mr Wing Chun) said that same thing to me…. It’s easier to look at someone’s life from the outside and go “all you need to do is this, this, and then this, and you’re good!” …. Fucking easy! But when it comes to your own shit…. never so easy. It’s cuz we’re all wrapped up in it. we can’t see past our own shit, you know?

Speaking of that,

I’ve been reading “A new Earth” by Eckhart tolle.

Wow. That’s all I can say. Wow? Holy shit is more appropriate. It’s all about how our fucking ego’s control everything. How we identify with form “things, people, etc” … how our minds actually run “us.” But, we are not our minds. We are a being entirely separate from our minds. We are the “I am” …. I can’t even go into this right now. I could write about it forever. EVerone just go and read this fucking book. Trust me. Best thing for your game you could do….

What else…. Err… I’ve been working out still. Either swimming, doing yoga, and now I’ve started jogging with my new friend in my building and doing these intense work outs in the park. Around 5 days ago we ran about 1km. Today, we ran 1.5K approx, then did pushups, situps, pull ups and some other all round exercises. Some back stuff too. IT’s a great workout, works the whole body! Last week I was pretty sore the next day. The kid was surprised I got most of the workout done … as he said “you’re in pretty good shape for an old man!” … he’s 19 and does kung fu 3 times a week. And the works out on his off days too so… he’s pretty fucking buff. HbKarate runs too… so when I tell her I’ve run 1.5K she’s all smiles!! She does like 5k, 3 times a week. I guess I could even go on a little run with her? Awww …. Dunno how long it will take before I can run 5k. Probably a while….

Oh, we went to the beach the other day. We’re there, and we didn’t have shit for food. We brought books and a blanket. There’s this couple near us who are doing up this barbeque … they have this grill and tons of hot dogs. I wanna get some of those. So I formulate the plan. I get up, walk over to them, smile and say

“Hey! I run a sausage disposal business. Normally there’s a cost… but you guys seem cool so… if you have any leftovers just let me know – and I’ll remove them, free of charge!”

The girl laughs, and the guys says “nice….”

I got the vibe he really wasn’t impressed. I think it’s the fact that he knows he could never 1) come up with something that funny or 2)deliver it well (or even have the balls to come over

Anyways, I sit back down, knowing my work is done. Sure enough, a few minutes later the muscle head comes over. It’s apparent he’s a few short. He brings over a big, grilled sausage and half a tomato, and along with some bread. I’m like “no no, I was just joking around!” and he says “there’s truth behind every joke!” … I say “That’s true. Thanks a lot man, you rock!”

Now, I knew if his girlfriend laughed at the jokes, he’d be obliged to bring us some food. I was charming, sweet and funny. His girlfriend found me entertaining. So, if he does bring us some food, he’s a cool, kind guy and gets points with his girl. IF he doesn’t, he’s a douchebag.

We eat. It’s delicious! I know it’s not really a big thing but… well… it was cool. Hehe … sometimes, comedy works! ;)

SAUSAGE!!!

I went around filming some funny shit the other day. I was supposed to be filming daygame but ended up interviewing women about how to approach them. I got some funny footage. I may put it up here for you guys to watch…. But in the meanwhile - I’ll tell you what. Women have, absolutely no idea about anything when it comes to picking up women.

OF all the times women have been picked up, fucked, etc etc, … you’d think they would have some insight about how to pick them up. But they don’t. I’m sure some girls out there do. Or maybe they know, but they never admit they know, and still pump out the same boring shit society tells them to say. One girl, when asked what a guy should say when approaching her said “he could compliment my shoes”

Really? Really. Wow. They weren’t even cool shoes. They were crappy ass stripper shoes. She looked like a stripper.

Sigh.

Anyways it was good fun and I got some great footage!

No comments: