Thursday 16 July 2009

Good bootcamp, first in Toronto

June 29th

Taught 4 guys bootcamp, imbedded johnny’s teachings for around 30+ mins. One of the guys really got it and shit himself. He had that same crazy look in the eye I had when Johnny explained it to me. I guess I didn’t put it across too badly. I recorded the whole thing. Maybe I’ll put a couple of clips from the bootcamp up. Some of it was shit I came up with off the cuff that was actually pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. Part 2 in field will be next week. Should be fun. I am organizing my teaching method into a concrete “System” that will eventually transfer to an ebook. That was the first bootcamp where I tried to follow a structure. It’s interesting actually going by notes. I still never stick by ‘em… but it does make it a bit easier…. Till now I’ve been teaching mainly from my head as I go. I suppose I am turning things into a more professional operation, which is good!

No comments: