Tuesday 18 November 2008

update

Been just playing poker in Amsterdam. on a shitty loosing streak (for those that don't know it's one of my job's along comedy and teaching game)

i'm getting fucked over left right and center! hard to be in sarging mood but i've opened a few sets

one girl seemed keen but she had a BF but gave me her card. will invite her out to a gig

got another number from a cute yesterday on the street but wasn't solid. she was 19ish i think. a couple girls outright refused to give me their number!! WTF!

oh i went on instant date with some girl who recognized me who i'd opened before months ago. she was keep but was nuts. kept scratching me - like we'd fight but it would escalate. i slapped her in the face in a jokey way and eventually she ran off. i could tell she was a proper nutter so i let her go. it would have been trouble, that's for sure. spend 2 hours with her... bit of a waste but oh well...

weather is shit also.... but i have exactly 0 women. no sex. nothing going on. what a disaster! plus i lost my phone with all my numbers in it. i had a couple hotties in there... ah well. i'm a little pissy but not really. i kinda wish i had those numbers tho couple of those girls were smoking. i been sending a few myspace message around for online game. johnny says that shit is good so we'll see....

sigh.... life is shit right now! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in Curacao the other week. Dutch territory and 95% of the tourists there were Dutch.

My first experience for a long time pimping Dutch girls and a reminder of why they suck.

They are miserable, rude, cold and closed on the whole. Also potato shaped. Not a good mix.

I thought English women were really un-attractive but Dutch women top them.