Monday 16 February 2009

Sex with a big titted, horny, 18 year old voluptuous dutch girl

Feb 17th
On Thursday I went to paridiso. It was student night. Holy shit there were a lot of hotites. GOD DAMN! Fucking amazing. I spoke to loooads of girls. first one actually game me ioi and I chatted to her. It was too early as she was with her 2 friends. Later I found the 2 friends who were being chatted up by these 2 guys. I asked the girls where my target was and they said she went to pee. Now I SHOULD have just hung around as this was good logictics – but – I didn’t … then I lost them and didn’t see her again. Moral: Don't do that. It would take too long to go thru all my sets. Got a couple of numbers (gay) but then eventually found this girl near the coat check. She was short, big boogs and pretty – with big eyes. And sexy lips! Dutch …. Spoke to her – her friend went off with some guy so she was alone. After a few mins I bounce her across the street for a bite. She tells me she’s 18, only ever been with 2 guys, never had an orgasm. I told her I’m into tantric and love making girls come. I express how shocked I am she’s never had a good lover. I tell her if I hadn’t given up my Amsterdam flat yesterday (doh!) I’d have seduced her and had her come over. We make out and I arrange to meet her on Sunday I called her on Saturday and chatted a bit. She still wants to meet up. Cool. I arrange for a flat and she comes around on Sunday. Bit of small talk, give her the tour with my bedroom last. I push her on the bed, jump on her, cuddle her and make out… she’s come over for sex and as I thought there were no issues whatsoever – I wanted to make it a bit special so I got her top off and gave her a little massage first (no rush this time, she told her parents she’s stayin over at her best friend’s house!) … she’s a great kisser! She’s a bit shy in bed but that’s ok as I don’t mind taking the lead… she doesn’t wanna go down on me, but after a good sessions of fucking I say to her “if I go take a shower, will you give me a blowjob when I get back?” and she nods her head. Cool. I come back, we make out and she goes to town. Not bad – I tell her how I like head and she does it EXACTLY that way! Fuck! She’s a natural. I mean, really good. Ooooooh… I have like 3 mini orgasms before I throw her on the bed and give her a thorough seeing to. God she has lovely breasts. We fucked a whole shitload of times. Then in the morning again. I managed not to ejaculate on any of my multiple orgasms. I am a good boy!! I didn’t even want to, to be fair. Awesoooome. I’m back on tantric track. (ha!) … (fuck you, I thought it was cute) No game was really used or needed (well hardly) … It was a very David X type of pickup.
I met her, spoke to her, saw she was interested in sex. I told her I wanted sex. She said she wanted sex. I told her I’d give her good sex. She agreed to come over. She came over, we had good sex. That’s it really. We didn't have comfort or anything... we talked maybe 20 mins in total on the night and then 3 mins on the phone.
She’s coming over again tonight. Then I’m off to copehagen on wed…. almost a pity. If she had a personality I might even miss her a bit. Thank fuck for boring girls! I’m actually scared what will happen if I find one I actually like. Bah, better not worry about it for now….I wanna get me a really hot skinny girl in copenhagen. This last one wasn’t skinny like I love. She was just a bit plumper than I normally go for, but very sexy. Hmm maybe my sexual tastes are expanding? I wouldn’t have gone for her 6 months ago I don’t think….

3 girls in 3 weeks. I guess i'm on a roll....

oh - if anyone is wondering, i stopped givin a fuck about my night game challenge. i don't like night game really. tho some nights i'm on pretty good - when i'm in the mood. i don't have time or really the desire to go out a lot at night - why should i? i can meet any girl i want in real life, what's the point of making a special effort to go out to meet women? it's actually pretty stupid.

my life is a challenge. build a successful pua coaching business, fuck the hottest girls, learn lots of stuff about marketing, game, girls, myself, ....

life is one big challenge. i don't need to go out to nightclubs lol

but i may have little mini challenges.

one i though may be interesting is go out, and just try befriend loads of hot girls. run "friend game" for a few weeks. don't try get in their pants - see how many would actually try and fuck ME, you know?

that sounds fun. anyways ... copenhagen tommorow... can't wait! i'll be filming some daygame shit there too for the next couple of weeks so i'll post some links when i get that stuff online...

1 comment:

JuiceTerry said...

Hi Sasha,

I love reading your blog and your many adventures.

We were meant to hook up in Dublin last year.

Keep the LRs coming thick and fast - they are entertaining,informative and inspiring!

JT